200 Mill Creek Dr
Secaucus, NJ 07094

Bonefish Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, American (New), Gluten Free

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, American (New), and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Debra Norton the hostess made sure my 89 year old Mother was comfortable and the waitress gave us great service her name escapes me.."
  • 4/03/2017

A diner from South Orange, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Hoboken_Foodie photo

Hoboken_Foodie

Hoboken, NJ

can't go wrong with this owner operated chain

2nd time back, my wife and I made an early evening of it. Started by sitting outfront, felt like I was on vacation in with the palm trees, great seating and of course the great tastee drinks and that Bang Bang Shrimp and the crab cakes were awesome. Can’t go wrong. The entire staff smiles, never says no and you have a fantastic foodie experience.

Bang Bang Shriimp

A must have app.

Crab Cakes

Another must have app. This is full of real crab and the dipping sauce is great.

Pistachio Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout

My wife swapped the Trout for Seabass and this dish was a winner.

Baja Fish Tacos

Mango lovers fish on a soft taco. Love it.

Seafood American (New) Takeout
Mon-Thu 04:00PM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 04:00PM - 11:30PM
Sun 04:00PM - 10:00PM

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Union City, E Rutherford, West New York, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Secaucus Nj, Bonefish Grill Secaucus Menu, Bonefish Grill Carb Counter, Bonefish Secaucus Menu, Bonefish Grill Nyc, Bonefish Grill Secaucus, Nj, Bonefish Grill Kids Meals Carb Counter, Bonefish New Menu, and Vegetarian Meal, 07094.