9310 Skokie Blvd

Bonefish Grill

Neighborhoods: Skokie
Cuisine: Seafood, Buffet, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food, super service. Our waiter Travis, went above and beyond to accommodate our specific liking. Relaxing ambiance and friendly crowd. We will come back again. Grateful Paula and Jolanta"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"All really good."
  • 9/06/2018

A dining patron from Glenview, IL tried it.

• 3/09/2018

A Seafood food lover from Skokie, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/18/2017

A diner from Highland Park, IL tried it.

• 11/13/2016

A dining patron from Northbrook, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2016

A diner from Park Ridge, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    All really good.
  • 7/29/2015

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 5/16/2015

• 5/07/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/14/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/24/2015

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

mareehops photo

mareehops

Chicago, IL

Great Fish Place

This was my first visit to Bonefish and I will definitely be back. The staff was very pleasant the service was great and the food was absolutely delicious with a great price

Long Tail Tilapia

Yum, yum, yum…. I loved this dish. The portion was crazy large but I managed to eat it all. Just delicious and for $2 I was able to add a salad with the best dressing I have had in awhile.

GeeBear photo

GeeBear

Evanston, IL

Everything But The Service

I have been to this Bonefish Grill at least five times, and I will continue to go because they have dependably fresh, flavorful, never overcooked fish. The dishes are large and very reasonably priced, and the crusty bread with homemade pesto and oil is yummy enough that you’d be glad to fill up on it while you’re waiting, and waiting… It took an hour for our entrees to come out at our last visit, and the place was only half-full. The waitstaff varies- some are friendly and on top of their game, others make it clear that they’re having a bad day, and making reservations seems to mean seating you 15 minutes after your requested time (I guess they want you to buy one of their weak martinis while you wait). Anyway, go for the fish, but only on days when you’re feeling patient.

Longfin Tilapia with Chimichurri Sauce

The Chimichurri is fresh, clean tasting, and the fish has exceptional depth of flavor for a white fish. You do get a hint of the wood smoked flavor, too. I recommend with the potatoes au gratin side.

Atlantic Salmon with Pan Asian Sauce

Huuuuge piece of tender Atlantic Salmon, probably too much to eat in one sitting. The Pan Asian Sauce is sweet, and the wasabi cream adds some nice heat to balance the richness of the fish.

Creme Brule

You’ll get your bang for your buck here, too. The ramekins are deeper than most I’ve seen, so you get to sink your spoon way down into creamy custardy goodness.

Seafood Buffet Parking
Mon-Thu 04:00PM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 04:00PM - 11:30PM
Sun 04:00PM - 10:00PM

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Niles Township, Whiting, Lincolnwood, Evanston, and Morton Grove.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Menu Pdf, Bonefish Grill Tilapia, Bonefish Grill Skokie, Bonefish Grill Pan Asian Sauce, Bonefish Grill Skokie Menu, Bonefish Winnetka, Longtail Tilapia, Bonefish Grille, and Long Tail Tilapia.