1677 Blue Rock St

Bonomini Bakery

Neighborhoods: Northside
Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Only place we go to before lent. They have the best Paczki, we've ever had."
"Pecan danish"
"Delicious"
"Friendly and fresh pastries"
"Great everything"
"I've been eating at this bakery since i was a small child, it's the best place for donuts and cakes!! Love Bonomini!!!"
"I ordered several pastries and pie. Most of The food was stale. "
"Cake"
Cons
"None to mention"
Comments
"I've been going to this bakery since I was tiny when I would visit my grandma on the weekends. On Sundays after church we would stop by for chocolate milk and custard filled long johns. Best bakery hands down! "
"They need to fix their customer service. My aunt made a simple request for some icing on their last two cake donuts for her husband battling cancer who requested them and was denied"
"No"
  • 2/04/2019

A dining patron from Fairfield, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Only place we go to before lent. They have the best Paczki, we've ever had.
  • 1/31/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Auburn, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2017

A diner from Mount Orab, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Rossford, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/16/2017

• 1/23/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Trenton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/23/2016

A Bakeries chowhound from Florence, KY tried it.

• 11/17/2016

Bakeries Pastries Dinner

Bonomini Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Bonomini Bakery is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Bonomini Bakery In Northside, Bonomini Bakery Website, Bonomini Cincinnati, Bonomini Bakery Cincinnati, Bonomini Bakery Northside, Bonomini Bakery, and Bonomini Bakery Menu.