1677 Blue Rock St

Bonomini Bakery

Neighborhoods: Northside
Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Only place we go to before lent. They have the best Paczki, we've ever had."
"Pecan danish"
"Delicious"
"Friendly and fresh pastries"
"Great everything"
"I've been eating at this bakery since i was a small child, it's the best place for donuts and cakes!! Love Bonomini!!!"
"I ordered several pastries and pie. Most of The food was stale. "
"Cake"
Cons
"None to mention"
Comments
"I've been going to this bakery since I was tiny when I would visit my grandma on the weekends. On Sundays after church we would stop by for chocolate milk and custard filled long johns. Best bakery hands down! "
"They need to fix their customer service. My aunt made a simple request for some icing on their last two cake donuts for her husband battling cancer who requested them and was denied"
"No"
  • 2/04/2019

A Bakeries food lover from Fairfield, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Only place we go to before lent. They have the best Paczki, we've ever had.
  • 1/31/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Auburn, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2017

A diner from Mount Orab, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2017

A dining patron from Rossford, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/16/2017

• 1/23/2017

• 1/14/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/23/2016

A diner from Florence, KY tried it.

• 11/17/2016

A Bakeries chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

January 19, 2011

the best ever

ive been goin to bonomini bakery ever since i was a young child. Now that im 34 i still continue to get all my kids birthday cakes there. They r the best yet ever. I ever have family come from columbus just to get the german cakes.
March 23, 2010

One of the BEST!

I have been going to Bonomini Bakery my entire life and must say, I have yet to find a bakery that atches in quality, price and service! Their cakes are supreme and their cookies are a must have tradition with my entire large family!
November 3, 2005

good bread!

Bonomini has very good bread in town. You can buy from them on any occassion. I remember buying from them everytime there are birthdays in my family and friends. Everybody seem to like the taste of their bread. I am just not sure if…

Bonomini Bakery

Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt in Westwood

Boswell Alley

Family Fare in Northside

3/23/2019

A diner from US tried Twin Trolley in Camp Washington.

3/23/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Penn Station East Coast Subs in Forest Park, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
It's bad enough that they don't wear hair nets... Now I guess they don't have to wash their hands before returning to work. That's just gross.... Hand sanitizer after the restroom is unacceptable.
3/22/2019

A dining patron from US tried Angilo's Pizza in Reading.

3/19/2019

A dining patron from US tried Marco's Pizza in White Oak.

3/18/2019

An American food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Bob Evans in Monfort Heights South and liked it.

3/17/2019

A diner from Delhi, OH tried Panera Bread in Westwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/15/2019

An American food lover from US tried Century Inn in Glendale.

3/14/2019

A food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Winnie's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/12/2019

A dining patron from Englewood, OH tried Lucy's Deli in Sharonville.

3/12/2019

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Bonnie Lynn Bakery in Blue Ash.

Bakeries Pastries Dinner
Tips
  • Free delivery in Northside; elsewhere in town, the charge increases.

Bonomini Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Bonomini Bakery is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Bonomini Bakery Northside, Bonomini Bakery Cincinnati, Bonomini Cincinnati, Bonomini Bakery In Northside, Bonomini Bakery Website, Bonomini Bakery, and Bonomini Bakery Menu.