437 S Oyster Bay Rd
Plainview, NY 11803

Boomy's Delicatessen

Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Kosher, Close By, Best Koshet Food in Town"
Cons
"Close early, "
Comments
"Friendly atmosphere "
  • 4/19/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/17/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/23/2014

A Deli chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/09/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from Plainview, NY tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

March 27, 2010

Great

I am not Jewish and I thought the food was great. I will go back their again.To the person that doesn't like to be called Buddy, I would suggest you go to the Regal Deli where the people are just nasty I went their twice, and each time and…
January 15, 2006

Kosher Deli

Maybe it's just me but when I'm a customer in someone's place of business it annoys me to no end to be called "Chief", "Buddy" or something similar. Now I don't expect a red carpet to be rolled out for me, but since I am patronizing your…
October 9, 2005

Classic Food

Boomy's Kosher Deli is a great place to stop by if you want some of that classic isreali style food. They have delicious Cold-cuts, and amazing hot food. my personal favorite is to stop by and eat a hot dog and potatoe Knish. They are fair…

6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jericho, NY tried King Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
my family eats here whenever we order Chinese Food. The woman at the front desk always remembers us and what kind of food we each like. Their food is always extremely yummy too!
5/29/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Middle Island, NY tried Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Plainview and liked it.

5/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Old Westbury, NY tried Bella Vista.

4/27/2017

A dining patron from Levittown, NY tried BareBurger in Plainview, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent fries. Options for gluten free and vegan.
Cons
Not much!
Comments
A little pricey, but worth it!
4/11/2017

A Burgers food lover from Plainview, NY tried Dirtyburger.

4/04/2017

An Italian food lover from Watertown, CT tried Umberto's Pizzeria & Restaurant and liked it.

4/01/2017

A diner from Huntington Station, NY tried La Famiglia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/18/2017

A Mexican food lover from Yorktown Heights, NY tried Green Cactus Mexican Grill.

3/10/2017

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried Umberto's Pizzeria & Restaurant.

2/24/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Bistro 46 @ Holiday Inn Plainview.

Deli Dinner Subs

Boomy's Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Boomy's Delicatessen is located near the cities of Old Bethpage, Bethpage, Melville, and Hicksville.
People found this by searching for: Boomy's Kosher Deli Menu, Boomys Plainview Ny, Boomy's Plainview, Boomy's Deli, Boomy's Plainview Menu, Boomy's Menu, Boomy's Deli Menu, and Boomies Deli Plainview.