437 S Oyster Bay Rd
Plainview, NY 11803

Boomy's Delicatessen

Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Kosher, Close By, Best Koshet Food in Town"
Cons
"Close early, "
Comments
"Friendly atmosphere "
  • 4/19/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/17/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/23/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/09/2014

A Deli chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2014

A Deli chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from Plainview, NY tried it.

March 27, 2010

Great

I am not Jewish and I thought the food was great. I will go back their again.To the person that doesn't like to be called Buddy, I would suggest you go to the Regal Deli where the people are just nasty I went their twice, and each time and…
January 15, 2006

Kosher Deli

Maybe it's just me but when I'm a customer in someone's place of business it annoys me to no end to be called "Chief", "Buddy" or something similar. Now I don't expect a red carpet to be rolled out for me, but since I am patronizing your…
October 9, 2005

Classic Food

Boomy's Kosher Deli is a great place to stop by if you want some of that classic isreali style food. They have delicious Cold-cuts, and amazing hot food. my personal favorite is to stop by and eat a hot dog and potatoe Knish. They are fair…

10/23/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Peking Kitchen.

9/16/2017

A diner from Hicksville, NY tried Peking Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A diner from Hicksville, NY tried La Bottega.

8/23/2017

A dining patron from Hicksville, NY tried Baldino's At The Residence Inn By Marriott.

8/18/2017

Nancyo tried La Bottega.

8/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Fireside Caterer, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A Deli chowhound from Plainview, NY tried Regal Delicatessen.

7/26/2017

A food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Peking Kitchen.

6/30/2017

A dining patron from Jericho, NY tried La Bottega.

6/17/2017

A diner from Jericho, NY tried King Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
my family eats here whenever we order Chinese Food. The woman at the front desk always remembers us and what kind of food we each like. Their food is always extremely yummy too!
Deli Dinner Subs

Boomy's Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Boomy's Delicatessen is located near the cities of Old Bethpage, Bethpage, Melville, and Hicksville.
People found this by searching for: Boomys Plainview Ny, Boomy's Plainview, Boomies Deli Plainview, Boomy's Deli, Boomy's Menu, Boomy's Deli Menu, Boomy's Kosher Deli Menu, and Boomy's Plainview Menu.