1252 S Commerce Rd

Boon Kai Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown Walled Lake
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"-Friendly waitstaff -greeted w/a "Welcome to Boon Kai" -nice ambience -not too noisy -food arrived FAST -food tasted AWESOME, as ALWAYS -my waiter(ess) ALWAYS made sure my family & I were fine w/our meals, etc. -IN CONCLUSION, when we paid our check or i"
"sweet and sour chicken!! And egg rolls"
"The best food I have ever had. Never had anything I didn't like. "
"Fast service and friendly staff !!!!"
"Good food. Very reasonably priced. "
"Good food, price and service"
"Their food is excellent! You can't buy egg rolls anywhere like theirs! A true egg roll not this spring roll stuff! I've been going here for 18 years and they are still ROCK'IN!"
"Sweet and Sour chicken and Beef and Broc combo is literally to die for."
"Good food, good portions, good service and good prices."
"Best chinese food around!!!"
"Happy people, great food. I would recommend to anyone who don't have fast food.. "
"Great chinese......large portions...have eaten there for years and consistently great!!"
"Sooooo good"
"Great food, fast service, large portions, decent prices"
"Food"
"The best Chinese food around"
"Fast service, great takeout, would not eat in dining room. "
"Awesome food! For the reasonable price you get big portions."
Cons
"That I don't live closer."
"Cleaner overall"
"Need to clean up the restaurant."
"I forget at times that their Closed on Mondays."
"Can sometimes appear dirty around the doors to the kitchen. Literally a halo of dirt where their hands push the doors."
"Small inside but totally worth it!"
"Inside is out dated and can appear dirty..... Needs updating"
"Decoration , just gettin old"
"The decor needed updating when last I vosited."
"The inside is interesting. It needs a makeover!"
Comments
"SWEET AND SOUR!"
"The portions are very large, so you may want to SHARE or take some home."
"Great take out restaurant!"
"Food is well worth it."
"Been going here for over 20 years and still returning"
  • 8/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

A dining patron from Milford, MI tried it.

• 3/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bloomfield Hills, MI tried it.

• 3/16/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 3/01/2017

A diner from White Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    sweet and sour chicken!! And egg rolls
    Cons
    That I don't live closer.
    Comments
    SWEET AND SOUR!
  • 2/07/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Holt, MI tried it.

Chinese Catering Dinner

Boon Kai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Boon Kai Restaurant is located near the cities of Wolverine Lake, Wixom, and Commerce Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Boon Kai Restaurant Walled Lake Menu, Boon Kai Walled Lake Michigan Menu, Boon Kai Walled Lake Michigan, Boon Kai Restaurant Menu, Boon Kai Menu, Boon Kai Walled Lake, and Boon Kai.