Boondini's North

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Subs, Deli

Boondini's North is a Sandwiches, Subs, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Cons
"Perfect service very clean"
  • 2/14/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Perfect service very clean
scubadude photo

scubadude

LETS BE STRAIGHT

I will acknowledge up front that I am a friend of the owner of this restaurant. The review posted in 2008 is highly unlikely to be legitimate as the hundreds of people who eat at Boondinis several times a week will attest. The secretary which they claim had too much vinegar….DOESN’T EVEN HAVE VINEGAR ON IT :)
They aren’t perfect, no one is….but the chances of an order being blown that bad are insanely low. There are many signature dishes…how many sandwich shops do you know who make most of their food in house?

KD7000 photo

KD7000

Love Boondini's

I’ve been eating at Boondini’s once a week for a few years. It’s very convenient to my office and I have never had anything that I didn’t like. They make great sandwiches, don’t scrimp on the meat like a lot of sandwich shops, and always taste fresh. It’s so much better than the same old fast food!

carol77 photo

carol77

Boondini's a solid performer

Overall, Boondini’s has excellent fresh sandwiches at a good price. I love their homemade clam chowder! Surely their many regulars would agree that a bad experience is very unusual.

Eatsaround photo

Eatsaround

What Happened?

I normally find the food at Boondini’s generally appealing and good, but after today it was like eating at a different place. The roast beef sandwich (at least I think it was roast beef) was loaded with lettuce (This isn’t Subway you know!), and was loaded with way too much vinegar.

So much in fact, that the lower part of the sandwich which wasn’t hard and crusty, was so drenched and soggy that I thought I would gag. My girlfriend who had volunteered to pick up the food (God bless her for being so good), got grease stains on her brand new shirt where the vinegar and roast beef sandwich leaked through the aluminum foil wrapper, and through the bag as well.

She was understandably upset, and I felt like I owed it to her to eat the sandwich which had another surprise in store for me. It has been an hour since I ate the sandwich and already my stomach is protesting the garbage I choked down from this place.

I also called my girlfriend who had picked up food for some of her co-workers, and she told me they had messed up one order, and were stingy with the meat and cheese on her pita. After calling to complain, the person they spoke with said they weren’t authorized for refunds…which is okay, none of us just won’t eat at your “greasy spoon” anymore.

Secretary

If you like eating soaked vinegar and lettuce, you’ll LOVE it!

October 25, 2010

Forget the chain sandwich shops!

I have not tasted something that I didnt like ranging from their hot and cold sandwiches to their soup amd chili. Out of all the delicous things they have my favorite would have to be their steak and onion sandwich (but you have to add…
October 26, 2009

Boondini's Sandwich Superstore is awesome!

I love their Chicken and Rice soup on Mondays and Wednesdays. I also love their Vegetable soup any day of the week. Their oatmeal raisin cookies are just want you need for that afternoon pick me upper! They have great sandwiches too! J…
February 5, 2009

Mmmmm!!!

I love Boondini's grilled pimento cheese sandwich! Not many places offer this southern favorite, and definitely not in such a generous portion, grilled to perfection. I have this sandwich many times, and it's always delicious!

Sandwiches Good for groups Takeout
Sun 12:00PM - 04:00PM
Mon-Fri 10:00AM - 08:00PM
Sat 11:00AM - 04:00PM

Boondini's North  Restaurant Reviews

Boondini's North is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Boondini's Raleigh, Boondini's Raleigh Nc, Boondini, Bodinies Raleigh, Boondini's Menu, Bodinies Raleigh,Nc', Boondini's, Boondinis, and Boondntis.