Border Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Salads, Lunch

Border Cantina is a Mexican, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
"We have been going to this restaurant for nearly 15 years. Dan, one of the brothers who owns the place was always nice to us. I have been asking them for nearly 2 months to order Casa Noble Teauila ( a fav of ours) to enjoy while we dine there, still no l"
  • 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/20/2015

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/24/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2014

heatherd3 photo

heatherd3

Plymouth, MI

Fantastic Fajitas

Other than, I think they new table tops, I truly enjoy this place food is ALWAYS good!

Chicken and Steak Fajitas

More than enough for 2, thanks to our waitress who told me that the portions were pretty large, which they were! The Chicken had great flavor, Steak was tender, All the extra topping were fresh and had good flavor.

Mexican Salads Dinner

Border Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Border Cantina is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Border Cantina Menu, Border Cantina Novi, Border Cantina Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina Novi Gluten Free, Border Cantina Novi Menu, Border Cantina Menu Novi Mi, Border Cantina Novi Mi, and Border Cantina In Novi Mi Menu.