Border Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Salads, Lunch

Border Cantina is a Mexican, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
"We have been going to this restaurant for nearly 15 years. Dan, one of the brothers who owns the place was always nice to us. I have been asking them for nearly 2 months to order Casa Noble Teauila ( a fav of ours) to enjoy while we dine there, still no l"
  • 4/26/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/20/2015

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/24/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2014

heatherd3 photo

heatherd3

Plymouth, MI

Fantastic Fajitas

Other than, I think they new table tops, I truly enjoy this place food is ALWAYS good!

Chicken and Steak Fajitas

More than enough for 2, thanks to our waitress who told me that the portions were pretty large, which they were! The Chicken had great flavor, Steak was tender, All the extra topping were fresh and had good flavor.

March 2, 2012

My Favorite place

I happened across the previous post and was sad to see it. This is one of my favorite restaurants. And no, I don't work for them. I tried the Border Cantina about 8 years ago after a friend suggested that we give it a try. We've literally…
January 26, 2012

a frozen tv dinner would be better

This place is extremely gross. The people who work there must of written the reviews posted. To start off the chips are cold and taste so so. The salsa is very blah and can like tasting. I ordered quesadillas and only could eat one piece…

6/23/2017

A food lover from Saint Clair Shores, MI tried Cafe Bistro @ Nordstrom Twelve Oaks and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Whitmore Lake, MI tried Pizza Hut.

6/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Walled Lake, MI tried Ka Hing, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from Mount Holly, NJ tried Original Tony's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
delicious~ nice service
6/04/2017

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried Maisano's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service from the waitress Emily. Very prompt & helpful. We tasted a sample of the wine first to see if we liked it. My veal was great. My wife had their trip of Italian food was also great. Had to take home dome because of the portion was large. Ver
Cons
None.
Comments
5/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Benito's Pizza.

5/19/2017

A Greek chowhound from US tried Athenian Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/08/2017

A Sushi food lover from Farmington, MI tried Happy Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried Happy Sushi.

5/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Ka Hing, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Salads Dinner

Border Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Border Cantina is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Border Cantina Novi, Border Cantina Novi Mi, Border Cantina Novi Gluten Free, Border Cantina Menu Novi Mi, Border Cantina In Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina Menu, Border Cantina Novi Mi Menu, and Border Cantina Novi Menu.