Border Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Salads, Lunch

Border Cantina is a Mexican, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
"We have been going to this restaurant for nearly 15 years. Dan, one of the brothers who owns the place was always nice to us. I have been asking them for nearly 2 months to order Casa Noble Teauila ( a fav of ours) to enjoy while we dine there, still no l"
  • 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/20/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2014

heatherd3 photo

heatherd3

Plymouth, MI

Fantastic Fajitas

Other than, I think they new table tops, I truly enjoy this place food is ALWAYS good!

Chicken and Steak Fajitas

More than enough for 2, thanks to our waitress who told me that the portions were pretty large, which they were! The Chicken had great flavor, Steak was tender, All the extra topping were fresh and had good flavor.

March 2, 2012

My Favorite place

I happened across the previous post and was sad to see it. This is one of my favorite restaurants. And no, I don't work for them. I tried the Border Cantina about 8 years ago after a friend suggested that we give it a try. We've literally…
January 26, 2012

a frozen tv dinner would be better

This place is extremely gross. The people who work there must of written the reviews posted. To start off the chips are cold and taste so so. The salsa is very blah and can like tasting. I ordered quesadillas and only could eat one piece…

10/03/2017

A diner from Novi, MI tried Westside Coney Island and liked it. They liked the food.

9/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Farmington, MI tried Benito's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Novi, MI tried O Sushi Japanese Cuisine & Korean BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2017

A diner from Walled Lake, MI tried Westside Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
8/29/2017

A dining patron from Royal Oak, MI tried China Crown.

8/25/2017

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried Westside Coney Island and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/19/2017

An American food lover from US tried Westside Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Decent all around coney
8/03/2017

An American chowhound from White Lake, MI tried Grady's American Grill.

8/02/2017

A diner from South Lyon, MI tried Cafe Bistro @ Nordstrom Twelve Oaks.

8/01/2017

A diner from Farmington, MI tried Chili's , didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
On Tuesday, August 1 at 6:46 PM, I ordered dinner online: to-go curbside pickup. Notifications said my order would be ready at 7:08 PM. Great. I arrived at the establishment at about 7:14 PM. I parked in a to-go parking spot and waited. After about 10 m
Mexican Salads Dinner

Border Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Border Cantina is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Border Cantina Novi, Border Cantina Novi Menu, Border Cantina Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina In Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina Novi Gluten Free, Border Cantina Menu Novi Mi, Border Cantina Novi Mi, and Border Cantina Menu.