- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Border Grill Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Best Dishes at Border Grill
These dishes from the Border Grill menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Premium Sangria ()
Cochinita Pibil ()
Chile Relleno Burger
- Book a private mural-accented room that holds up to 40 people. It's upstairs, but has elevator access.
- Book a private mural-accented room that holds up to 40 people. It's upstairs, but has elevator access. A seasoned manager will help you plan a perfect bash.
- There is another Border Grill location in Las Vegas.
- Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm, drinks like margaritas, mojitos and imported beers are $4, and munchies such as quesadillas and green corn tamales are all $3.
- Let the Grill do the cooking for your next shindig; call the general manager and ask about catering.
- Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm, the bar and cantina area is where patrons can enjoy drinks like margaritas, mojitos and imported beers for $4, and munchies such as quesadillas and green corn tamales for $3.
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 11:30AM - 01:00AM