16227 Livernois Ave

Bosco Fish Market

Neighborhoods: Mcnichols
Cuisine: Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"This is the best fish market in Metro Detroit the best value for your money the cleanest place you ever want to go into and the friendliest staff of and owners who care about the community in which they have their business"
"9"
"Good tasting food"
"I love bosco fish that best fish place in the city"
"One of the best fish market in the city over 60 years in business fresh fish and shrimp and chicken I love the bake. Or steamed or fry. Is really good food with a good price"
"Good food, good service"
"Good food"
"The place smell bad and my order was not right. "
"Great food"
"The seafood is FRESH THE FRIED GOLDEN BROWN WONDERFULLY SEAFOOD PERFECTLY CRISP THIS PLACE USES FRESH GREASE DAILY THE COD IS MY FAVE I LOVE. BOSCO'S.BEST FISH MARKET ON THE WESTSIDE OF DETROIT THE SHRIMP ARE ALSO DELISH TRY IT U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED "
"Fast service and food"
"Freshest fish in Detroit and cleanest place in the city.. .smells so fresh inside....fried food has a light and crisp color..you can tell they change the grease..i tell everyine to go to Boscos on livenois "
"The food is excellent. ..I eat thr at least 3 times a wk."
"My friend tells me that I should try they food I Want To check out is look good from outside and clean and don't smiling stunk I order a shrimp and fish dinner Omg it was do good and not expensive I got a lot food they are friendly I have to wait 15 "
Cons
"Smells like fish lol"
"The fresh fish and how good food"
"Fish odor"
"Smell of the place"
Comments
"Love the food & the people"
"Great place"
"Answer the phone faster....."
"Call ahead "
  • 3/31/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2018

A Seafood food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2017

A dining patron from Plymouth, MI tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.

• 3/15/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/23/2017

• 1/12/2017

A dining patron from Southfield, MI tried it and liked it.

jrd3jm photo

jrd3jm

Southgate, MI

Bad attitudes

The person who collected the money was extremely rude to me and my group last night, after spend well over $30,00 on fish to be talked to in that manner was uncalled for. I wont be going back ever and will tell all my friends not to either. The derogatory remark that was used as I was walking out, I wont even mention.

Seafood American Delivery

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Bosco Fish Market  Restaurant Reviews

Bosco Fish Market is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Bosco Chicken And Fish Menu, Boscos Chicken And Fish, Www.Bosco Fish Resturant .Com, Bosco's Fish Market, Boscos Fish Market, Bosco's Fish, Bosco Fish Market Detroit Mi, and Bosco's Fish Detroit.