1512 Locust Street
Walnut Creek, CA

Bosphorus

Neighborhoods: Downtown Walnut Creek
Cuisine: Turkish, Seafood, Chicken

Bosphorus is a Turkish, Seafood, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

wcfoodie photo

wcfoodie

Walnut Creek, CA

'The Best' place for kebabs, Greek/Turkish/Middle Eastern

The other night I came to Bosphorus for a birthday party dinner. We were a party of fifteen people. I had heard so many great things about the restaurant, and recommended this place to my friends. Everyone was more than happy!

I ordered the braised lamb shank dish with diced vegetables, also comes with rice. This was savory, tender, and mouth watering. Every bite tasted like butter melting in my mouth. It was soooo good!!!

A few other dishes that my friends ordered was the chicken kebab dish, mussakka , and lamb kebab dish. The salads we ordered came with the perfect amount of dressing. All tasted so fresh and full of flavor.

Make sure to leave room for dessert! You cannot leave Bosphorus without trying the kunefe, and kazandibi. Yummmm, yummmm :)). Kunefe is filled with cheese and has a touch of sweet syrup. Kazandibi is a light, yet sweet pudding that is modestly coated with cinnamon. Both are a must try!

There is also a full bar. I had the pomegranate martini, perfect blend of vodka and pomengranate :) I also tried the Raki, lions milk., this is a traditional Turkish drink. I had the black top shelf. Also a must try!!

Service was great., our waiter was friendly, very attentive and very informative about the menu.

Not only does Bosphorus provide savory authentic Turkish dishes, have excellent waiter service, a trendy romantic feel to it, its a great place for couples or large groups. They do catering too. I highly recommend this place! :))

Lamb Shank

Meat on the bone slow cooked with diced vegtables and rice. This was savory, tender, and mouth watering. Every bite tasted like butter melting in my mouth. It was soooo good!!!

Turkish Seafood Rib Eye

Bosphorus  Restaurant Reviews

Bosphorus is located near the cities of Kingston, Pleasant Hill, and Lafayette.
People found this by searching for: Bosphorus Restaurant Walnut Creek Menu, Bosphorus Restaurant Walnut Creek, Best Place In Walnut Creek To Drink Top Shelf, Bosphorus Walnut Creek Menu, Bosphorus Walnut Creek, Bosphourus Walnut Creek, Bosphorus Restaurant Walnut, and Bosporus Restaurant Walnut Creek.