1735 Hertel Ave

Boss Steak and Seafood

Neighborhoods: North Park
Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"The food was excellent. Our waitress, Terri, did a great job on telling us about how everything was served, what was in it, and recommendations. She was very friendly. We will definitely go again and are looking forward to it. The Ballards."
"Great wine great food. Beautiful setting! Owners are wonderful and make you feel apart of their family. "
Comments
"The 18 ounce Delmonico steak was done perfectly. I had the Swordfish and it was presented nicely. The crab cakes were delicious and made with real crab meat. The chopped salad was excellent I've never had anything like it."
"Loved their Riesling! And Martin's. I don't like seafood but their crabcakes were delicious! "
  • 7/10/2016

An American food lover from Hamburg, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2015

An American food lover from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 8/08/2015

An American chowhound from Lancaster, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
  • 2/17/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

American Reservations

Boss Steak and Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

Boss Steak and Seafood is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Buffalo Original Steak And Seafood, Boss Steakhouse Buffalo, Boss Steakhouse Buffalo Ny, Boss Steak And Seafood Buffalo, Boss Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Boss Steak And Seafood, and Boss Restaurant Menu.