Boss Steak and Seafood

Neighborhoods: North Park
Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"The food was excellent. Our waitress, Terri, did a great job on telling us about how everything was served, what was in it, and recommendations. She was very friendly. We will definitely go again and are looking forward to it. The Ballards."
"Great wine great food. Beautiful setting! Owners are wonderful and make you feel apart of their family. "
Comments
"The 18 ounce Delmonico steak was done perfectly. I had the Swordfish and it was presented nicely. The crab cakes were delicious and made with real crab meat. The chopped salad was excellent I've never had anything like it."
"Loved their Riesling! And Martin's. I don't like seafood but their crabcakes were delicious! "

American Reservations

Boss Steak and Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Hamburg, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
  • 2/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

Boss Steak and Seafood is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Boss Steakhouse Buffalo Ny, Boss Steak And Seafood Buffalo, Boss Steakhouse Buffalo, Boss Steak And Seafood, Boss Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Boss Restaurant Menu, and Buffalo Original Steak And Seafood.