10982 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064-2115

Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Brazilian, South American, Gluten Free

Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine is a Brazilian, South American, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/01/2013

A Brazilian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2013

A dining patron from San Leandro, CA tried it and liked it.

bix photo

bix

Bosa Nova in Hollywood Doen't Deliver

Usually a great experience in WEHO or West LA. Hot food, generous portions, excellent management and staff. But buyer beware in Hollywood! I’m right on the delivery line between Hollywood and West Hollywood and boy is there a difference. One dish in a delivery order from the Hollywood location is almost always wrong! And they NEVER redeliver the same night. I end up having perpetual credits there for food that I have to pick up myself, because they will only deliver if you PAY for it – even though it was there mistake in the first place. I don’t usually write comments but, this sour experience has been confirmed by other friends of mine too. The staff are nice. The delivery guys are nice and fast. The MANAGEMENT (someone named Nina) seems determined to ruin the experience for the customers with silly policies – very strange. I definitely feel like I’m playing Russian Roulette with my credit card when I call for take out. Be Afraid – very afraid!

Edgar'S Goat Cheese Seafood Salad

This salad had a generous amount of Goat Cheese and also Bosa Nova’s standard 5 Large delicious shrimps. I wish it was all good from here but no chance. The scallops were tiny like the tip of your baby finger. There was NO Arugula – a complaint that they seemed to already have a pat answer for because they went right into this thing about how it’s a “mixed bag” of arugula and spinich when I called to address it. I really felt baited and switched by my my Spinich salad that was supposed to have Arugula in it. They stuck to their guns and I sent it back. The taste was not the same. Also the balsamic dressing was tart. I do not recommend this salad. If it’s going to be a spinich salad, take the word Arugula off the description – Really!

Seafood salad pretty good though that's because I am not ...

Seafood salad pretty good though that’s because I am not partial to mushrooms. Their Panaha steak was awesome. Try the Guarana cherry soda but I would order Aqua Panna instead of drinking the tap water. Their plantains were perfectly carmelized and their rice slightly sweet. Cute date place however serves guy-sized portions (huge for girls. some girls).

Brazilian Delivery South American

Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Bossa Nova Pico Menu, Brazilian Restaurant On Pico, Brazilian Restaurant Pico, Bossa Nova Pico Blvd, Bossa Nova Pico, Bossa Nova Restaurant Pico, and Bossa Nova West Hollywood Ca.