801 Roland Michener
Kanata, ON K2T

Boston Pizza

Neighborhoods: Katimavik - Hazeldean
Cuisine: Pizza

Boston Pizza is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid more than $50.

Boston Pizza Menu and Food Quality & Taste

Our family has recently had take out from the Kanata Boston Pizza and we were totally impressed with the food quality. The dishes were absolutely delicious.

I hadn’t been to this Boston pizza for awhile, but boy has the food ever changed. I would definetly recommend to my friends and family.

Keep up the good work

Jambalaya Fettucine

This is absolutely an amazing dish. My son, his girlfriend, my husband and myself thought it was absolutely delicious. This is the best pasta dish I have ever had. The portions are very large. In fact the four of us shared 2 dishes and still had leftovers. We did have a few appetizers as well that were also excellent.

Asian Chicken Appetizer

Awesome appetizer. It was absolutely delicious. It is a meal in itself. We shared between 4 of us.

Tuscany Pizza

Great pizza. A welcome change to regular pizza. Nice and light with lots of flavour.

Pizza

Boston Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Boston Pizza is located near the cities of Kanata.
People found this by searching for: Boston Pizza Kanata Centrum, Boston Pizza Best Dish Review, Boston Pizza Kanata, Boston Pizza Kanata On, Boston Pizza Best Dish, Boston Pizza At Kanata Centrum, Boston Pizza Top Dishes, Boston Pizza Kanata Ontario, and Kanata Boston Pizza.