- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
0 reviews of BottleRock, first by you?
Best Dishes at BottleRock
These dishes from the BottleRock menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Arugula Radicchio Salad
- If you can't find any street parking, just drive into any one of the neraby free parking garages.
- The lunchtime rush begins around 12pm and continues through 2pm, and reservations aren't accepted. Also, the after-work crush starts around 8pm, so head in early if you want to avoid waiting for a table.
- Street parking is usually a cinch in Culver City, with two-hour meters enforced only until 6pm.
- The lunchtime rush begins around 12pm and continues through 2pm, and reservations aren't accepted. Try to arrive around 11:30am or 2:30pm for prime seating.
- The "Rush Hour" menu, served Monday-Friday from 4pm to 6:30pm, features discounted small bites like $6 truffle grilled cheese and $4 pizza fingers.
- For a more structured experience, consult with the in-house sommelier for a flight of wine, usually priced around $12.