8201 Greensboro Dr.

amie666 photo

amie666

Fairfax, VA

DO NOT TRAIN WITH THEM!

Bounce Fitness was a HUGE mistake! The owner of the company seemed to be a really nice and cool guy at first, and the company seemed to be a great fit for my hectic schedule. They use a contract system which makes sense to keep us working out. HOWEVER after I signed the contract to “commit” to the sessions I signed up for, I injured my knee about 2 weeks from when I was supposed to start training with them. I’ve had knee injuries before so I need to heal for a really long time. Therefore, it’s logical to WAIT and PAY WHEN I’M READY. But the owner was persistent and suffocating, emailing and calling almost everyday, and even threatened me to a certain degree that if I didn’t start my training and PAYING, I would have to pay a “cancelation” fee for something I didn’t even use! This is completely absurd! I only signed a piece of paper and didn’t even start training yet with them and they’re bombarding me about money! It’s like everything boils down to money! Maybe they’ll be a good fit for you, but whatever you do, DO NOT give them your credit card number as part of the contract! Trust me, they’re gonna go after you like crazy!

Training

Bounce Fitness  Restaurant Reviews

Bounce Fitness is located near the cities of Mclean, West Mclean, Pimmit Hills, Pimmit, and Glen Echo.
People found this by searching for: Customers Comments On Bounce Fitness and Bounce Fitness Tysons.