100 Main St
White Plains, NY 10601

Bourbon Street Cafe

Cuisine: Lunch, Continental, Sandwiches

Pros
"The service was great."
Cons
"I spent my last $7 on your food and the Bourbon Chicken was burnt so badly I couldn't eat it!!!! I am very disgusted and i will NEVER!!! Spend my last on your food again. I feel like i have been robbed. "
  • 6/29/2019

A Lunch chowhound from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/22/2015

A Lunch chowhound from White Plains, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was great.
    Cons
    Sandwich-300x200

Wifi Dinner Lunch

Bourbon Street Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bourbon Street Cafe is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: Bourbon Street Cafe White Plains, Galleria White Plains Bourbon Street Cafe Menu, Bourbon Street Cafe, Bourbon Chicken White Plains Galleria, Bourbon Menu In The Galleria White Plains, Bourbon Street Cafe White Plains Yelp, and Bourbon Street Cafe White Plains Nyc.