Bowls

(Walker's Point)

Bowls is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Bowls

Went to Bowls for dinner on a Monday evening. I like that the restaurant extended their hours for summer and are now open until 8pm instead of 7pm. I also like the light-up menu board which rotates each dish highlighted in green – very easy to read. The restaurant is bright and cheery, but the layout is different with the order/cashier station to the right of where you walk in. It’s a little confusing as everyone in my group thought you ordered at the counter where the food is prepared and where the menu boards are. Other than that, the food was very good and filling too. I would definitely go back to try other menu items.

Soba Noodle Bowl

Soba Noodle Bowl with raw tuna added. Great variety of veggies and I liked the ginger-miso dressing. Very filling!

jr84801013 photo

jr84801013

Milwaukee, WI

Dinner at Bowls on a Monday

Had a great meal here on a Monday night. Not very crowded, so plenty of choices to sit. Had a small kombucha drink, which was interesting, and a Thai Curry bowl for dinner. Staff was friendly and quick. Bowl came up almost right away.

Thai Curry Bowl

Very filling, could have been 2 meals. Not as hot as I was expecting, but next time I will ask if that can be varied.

Bowls  Restaurant Reviews

Bowls is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Bowls On Freshwater Way In Milwaukee.