102 14th St NW
Charlottesville, VA 22903-2715

Boylan Heights

Neighborhoods: Venable
Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches, Lunch

Boylan Heights is a Burgers, Sandwiches, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/07/2014

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

krissy1164 photo

krissy1164

Charlottesville, VA

AVOID AT ALL COST

While I agree Boylan Heights has a great business model and relatively good food, I caution you to avoid this resturant. This establishment has the worst customer services I have ever received. Further, I caution you to avoid this place as a bar for going out. When I was there a few days ago, everyone was making their way to the door as the bar was closing. As I was walking down the stairs, I was pushed by the bouncers. I feel this was totally inappropriate, especially since I was departing cooperatively. I will not longer go to this resturant until they clean up their act or an apology is given.

mirv22 photo

mirv22

Charlottesville, VA

Best burger I've ever had

I have found my new obsession. I am going to have to budget in eating here at least 2-3 times a month. I’ve never had a better burger and I can’t wait to try more variations. Nearly every combination possible and the most flavorful, tender meat I’ve ever had on a burger. Not only is it delicious, but the meat is from the Organic Butcher! So, you are supporting multiple local businesses and being good to your body….sort of….:)

It gets a little crazy at lunch time and the service was a little slow, but not bad considering how busy they were. Once the food was ordered though it came out in a very reasonable time frame.

Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Foreign Exchnage Burger s/ sweet pot. fries

I highly recommend the Foreign Exchange burger. It is a turkey burger (NOT dry) with caramelized onions, grilled pineapple and their foreign exchange sauce. Delicious and plentiful sweet potato fries for only $1 extra.

Burgers Breakfast/Brunch Parking
Revolutionary Soup

Vegan in Venable

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Boylan Heights  Restaurant Reviews

Boylan Heights is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Boylan Heights Restaurant, Boylan Heights Nutrition, Boylan Heights Restaurant.Com, Calories At Boylan Heights, Boylan Heights Menu, Boylan Heights Charlottesville, Boylan Heights Charlottesville Happy Hour, What Was Old Boylan Heights Charlottesville, and Boylan Heights Charlottesville Calorie.