Bozo's

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Sandwiches

• 12/05/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Louisville, CO tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

zoegirl98 photo

zoegirl98

Mobile, AL

Hairs in my food, the owner has a nasty attitude!

My husband and I visited this restaurant Labor Day weekend, Saturday, September 4, 2010. We both ordered combo platters. My food had hair in the oysters and shrimp. There was hair in my food embedded within the cooked batter. I contacted the waiter and I showed him the hair in the food. He had me wait and he took the food to the back to show the owner. The owner comes out in a huff in so many words he called me a liar to my face. He had a really nasty attitude and said rudely as he tossed the plate on the table “What’s wrong with the food?, “You saw what?”
I told him about the hair and I showed him the hair in the food. He pretended to not see the hairs, I showed him a second and a third time. The second time he still said he didn’t see it and the third time he said he didn’t see it as he pulled the hair from the food. (it was embedded in the cooked batter) He goes off towards the back in a huff (He went to the back angrily all the while running his fingers through his own hair as if he didn’t know what to do). I could see him through the server window, he threw the plate onto the counter.

He sends the waiter back out about five minutes later saying that I could have anything I wanted. Of course with hair in my food I didn’t want anything else and the owner’s nasty attitude. We refused to pay for the food. The owner argued and insisted that we pay for at least one of the twenty dollar meals. (even though my husband only ate one shrimp and one oyster and I didn’t eat any of it. We received horrible service and I warn everyone to never, ever set foot in this horrible place. My advice DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT! You have been warned.

PS They are VERY expensive. I went to Red Lobster and had lobster, shrimp and scallops for about $2 more than what Bozos (Bozo) was asking for a few measely shrimp and oysters.

shrimp and oyster platter

September 7, 2010

Hairs in my food, Yuck

August 10, 2009

Catfish?

I have eaten catfish all over the country. This place serves the absolute best I have ever had.

8/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from Pearl River, LA tried Shogun Japanese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The waiter was friendly. The fried jalapeno popper was very good and would have been excellent if it had any sauce drizzled on it.
8/10/2017

A BBQ food lover from Houston, TX tried Luther's Bar-B-Q, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is always good
Cons
They are usually busy
8/08/2017

A dining patron from Mary Esther, FL tried Impastato's Restaurant and liked it.

8/06/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Qwik Chek Deli and PO-Boys, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, fast service, fair prices !!
8/05/2017

A Pasta food lover from New Orleans, LA tried Stella Pizzeria & Restaurant in Pontchartrain Shores.

8/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from New Orleans, LA tried Cathay Imperial.

8/01/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Smyrna, GA tried Don's Seafood Hut.

7/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Metairie, LA tried Los Jefes Tortilleria & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from US tried Outback Steakhouse.

7/22/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Lake Charles, LA tried Russell's Short Stop Po-Boys.

Seafood Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • Landlubbers will find chicken, steak and hamburgers on the menu, but ordering these in a seafood shrine such as this is a bit unorthodox.

Bozo's  Restaurant Reviews

Bozo's is located near the cities of Jefferson and No La.
People found this by searching for: Bozo's Restaurant Menu, Bozo's Menu Metairie, Bozo's Metairie, Bozos 70002, Bozo's Metairie Menu, Bozo's Restaurant, Bozo's Seafood, and Bozo's Menu.