Brami's Kosher Pizza

Neighborhoods: Reseda
Cuisine: Kosher, Pizza, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I "
January 19, 2010

Great Pretzels

This restaurant makes great stuffed pretzels. They stuff them with delicious spinach and Cheese, Jalapeno and Cheese, Mushrooms and Cheese, or just Cheese. Ask them for marinara sauce and it is great to dip the pretzel in it.The people…
June 7, 2009

The YUMMIEST Lasagna

it is absolutely & positively delicious! Simply scrumptious!!!! <3 AB
February 21, 2009

Great thin crust pizza and other selection!

Great selection. great thin crust. good prices. kids friendly. simple place.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Kosher Pizza Parking
Tips
  • Delivery is available. Call to make sure you're within range.
  • The restaurant's kosher certification is RCC/Cholov Yisroel.
Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 07:30PM - 12:30PM (After sun down)

Brami's Kosher Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/08/2015 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Brami's Kosher Pizza is located near the cities of Northridge, Tarzana, Winnetka, Lake Balboa, and Encino.
People found this by searching for: Brami Online Menu, Bramis Pizza Reseda, Bramis Menu, Brami's Kosher Pizza Menu, Bramis Kosher Pizza, Brami Pizza, Bramis Pizza, Bramis Kosher Pizza Menu, and Bramis Pizza Menu.