Brami's Kosher Pizza

Neighborhoods: Reseda
Cuisine: Kosher, Pizza, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I "
  • 3/08/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

Kosher Pizza Parking
Tips
  • Delivery is available. Call to make sure you're within range.
  • The restaurant's kosher certification is RCC/Cholov Yisroel.
Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 07:30PM - 12:30PM (After sun down)

Brami's Kosher Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Brami's Kosher Pizza is located near the cities of Northridge, Tarzana, Winnetka, Lake Balboa, and Encino.
People found this by searching for: Brami Pizza, Brami Online Menu, Bramis Kosher Pizza, Bramis Pizza Menu, Bramis Pizza Reseda, Bramis Menu, Bramis Pizza, Bramis Kosher Pizza Menu, and Brami's Kosher Pizza Menu.