Bravo Pizza

Jose1 photo

Jose1

Allston, MA

Perhaps OK

I eat here because I was told it was owned by the people who own Pinos’ a decent place on its own right. I was there around 1:45 am Friday, ordered two slices of pizza. It was rather cold and hard. My friend ordered a small pizza, that was better then mine but still no where close to other good pizza places (sweet tomatoes).
To add insult to injury we had to leave less than five minutes after my friend received her food (they must close at 2 am). Better option would be to go RedNeck’s for a more relaxed eating experince.
Over all given tens of places around I see very little reason to eat at this place.

Pizza Slice (2)

A bit cold, a bit hard and way too greasy

Delivery Italian Pasta

Japanese in Allston-Brighton

Charlie's Pizza & Cafe

Pizza in Allston-Brighton

Bravo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Bravo Pizza is located near the cities of Coolidge Corner, Jericho, Cambridge, Brighton, and Brookline Village.
People found this by searching for: Bravo Allston, Bravo Pizzeria Allston, Bravo Pizza Brighton Menu, Bravo Pizza Allston, Bravo Pizza Shop In Brighton, Bravo Restaurant Near 02134, Bravo Pizza Allston Ma, and Pizza Place On The Corner Of Harvard Ave And Brighton Ave.