Bravo Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Bravo Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent pizza, best ever! Made with only the best ingredients."
"The food was way way too good, especially the green pizza. You must have it at least once. I think they have a money back guarantee, but you will not be using that once you taste the "Green" pizza."
"Great pixxa"
"Fast and amazingly good "
"The pizzas were the best I have had in years. "
"Pizza &dervice"
Cons
"More room for in restaurant dining"
"Great pizza "
"I wish the party size pizza was bigger"
"It is very small to eat here. But you can take the pizza home to enjoy. "
"Great service. Always on time. "
Comments
"You'll love it!"
  • 6/15/2017

A diner from Santa Maria, CA tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Lompoc, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/02/2017

A diner from Santa Ynez, CA tried it.

• 1/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A Pizza food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2016

A Pizza food lover from Santa Maria, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016

A dining patron from Santa Maria, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it.

Pizza

What happened??

I don’t go out for pizza often, but decided to go to Bravo’s tonight. Did it change hands over the past few years? I ordered a calzone with 2 toppings and a side of marinara, to go.

Where’s the owner who used to dance around handing everyone a bread stick while waiting for their meal? While waiting, and I was the only patron, I tried to ignore the loud music that was loudly playing in the kitchen. Not a problem, but it’s music that I don’t think any owner would approve of… my kids would know the music, but I don’t, but the word ‘work your ass’ or something ‘your ass’ was repeated over and over. Inappropriate for a business.

When I got my food, I felt around for the marinara and there was none. Not a problem; I was still there. One of the employees rechecked my bag (was I lying?) for the 50-cent container of marinara and when he verified it was not in there, went to the back to obtain such.

I got my food to go and WAS going to sit in the car to eat, but changed my mind since it was cold. Yes, IT was cold… the marinara was ICE COLD!! Straight out of the fridge. Also, it has the consistency of tomato paste, which is fine, but it even tasted like tomato paste!

I’m not going to recommend people to NOT go there, but I’m going to recommend that they go when the owner is there.

P.S. I heated my tomato paste in the microwave and am enjoying my calzone and bread sticks! The bread sticks are free with your order and are exceptional! Those were gone before I got home!

Calzone with One Filling

Well, it had 2 fillings… black olives and mushrooms. It is delicious, reasonable in price, and I love it!

January 12, 2013

I have been a customer since day 1, and I always order the Bravo Supreme, Large, and have it delivered. It seems in the past year or so the pies just are not the same, very inconsistent in the ingredients. I like big chunks on my pie, and…
November 30, 2008

delicious

I love their calzones. They have the best pizza around too. Prices are reasonable and they do deliver. The inside of the restaurant isn't that big since its not a popular sit in place so there are only a few tables---that's the only con.…

9/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from Pomona, CA tried Taco Loco.

9/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from Livermore, CA tried Umami Ya Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A Japanese food lover from Santa Maria, CA tried Dong Hae Sushi.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from Lake Isabella, CA tried The Beach, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/30/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried The Beach, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best pizza and pastrami sandwich
Cons
None yet
8/29/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Santa Maria, CA tried Pizza Garden.

8/28/2017

A diner from Los Gatos, CA tried The Beach, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fantastic pizza! Best in Lompoc!
8/16/2017

A diner from Santa Maria, CA tried Budget Cafe.

8/07/2017

A dining patron from Santa Maria, CA tried Taco Loco, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/07/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Santa Maria, CA tried Dong Hae Sushi.

Pizza Parking Outdoor seating

Bravo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Yelp Lompoc, Bravo Pizza Menu Lompoc, Bravo Pizza Lompoc, Ca, Bravo Pizza In Lompoc, Bravo Pizza Lompoc, Bravo's Pizza Lompoc, Bravo Pizza Lompoc Menu, Pizza Delivery Lompoc Bravos Website, and Bravo Pizza Lompoc Ca.