Bravo Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Bravo Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent pizza, best ever! Made with only the best ingredients."
"The food was way way too good, especially the green pizza. You must have it at least once. I think they have a money back guarantee, but you will not be using that once you taste the "Green" pizza."
"Great pixxa"
"Fast and amazingly good "
"The pizzas were the best I have had in years. "
"Pizza &dervice"
Cons
"More room for in restaurant dining"
"Great pizza "
"I wish the party size pizza was bigger"
"It is very small to eat here. But you can take the pizza home to enjoy. "
"Great service. Always on time. "
Comments
"You'll love it!"
  • 11/02/2017

A dining patron from Lompoc, CA tried it.

• 6/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Santa Maria, CA tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from Lompoc, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/02/2017

A diner from Santa Ynez, CA tried it.

• 1/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2016

A Pizza food lover from Santa Maria, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016

A diner from Santa Maria, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

What happened??

I don’t go out for pizza often, but decided to go to Bravo’s tonight. Did it change hands over the past few years? I ordered a calzone with 2 toppings and a side of marinara, to go.

Where’s the owner who used to dance around handing everyone a bread stick while waiting for their meal? While waiting, and I was the only patron, I tried to ignore the loud music that was loudly playing in the kitchen. Not a problem, but it’s music that I don’t think any owner would approve of… my kids would know the music, but I don’t, but the word ‘work your ass’ or something ‘your ass’ was repeated over and over. Inappropriate for a business.

When I got my food, I felt around for the marinara and there was none. Not a problem; I was still there. One of the employees rechecked my bag (was I lying?) for the 50-cent container of marinara and when he verified it was not in there, went to the back to obtain such.

I got my food to go and WAS going to sit in the car to eat, but changed my mind since it was cold. Yes, IT was cold… the marinara was ICE COLD!! Straight out of the fridge. Also, it has the consistency of tomato paste, which is fine, but it even tasted like tomato paste!

I’m not going to recommend people to NOT go there, but I’m going to recommend that they go when the owner is there.

P.S. I heated my tomato paste in the microwave and am enjoying my calzone and bread sticks! The bread sticks are free with your order and are exceptional! Those were gone before I got home!

Calzone with One Filling

Well, it had 2 fillings… black olives and mushrooms. It is delicious, reasonable in price, and I love it!

January 12, 2013

I have been a customer since day 1, and I always order the Bravo Supreme, Large, and have it delivered. It seems in the past year or so the pies just are not the same, very inconsistent in the ingredients. I like big chunks on my pie, and…
November 30, 2008

delicious

I love their calzones. They have the best pizza around too. Prices are reasonable and they do deliver. The inside of the restaurant isn't that big since its not a popular sit in place so there are only a few tables---that's the only con.…

2/11/2018

An American chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried American Host Restaurant.

1/30/2018

A diner from US tried Sake Sushi.

1/28/2018

A Pizza food lover from Santa Maria, CA tried Valle Eatery & Bar.

1/26/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Los Gatos, CA tried Tacos El Tizon.

1/09/2018

A Korean food lover from Pomona, CA tried Sake Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/03/2018

An American chowhound from Livermore, CA tried Budget Cafe.

1/01/2018

A diner from Livermore, CA tried Sake Sushi.

12/31/2017

A Korean chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried Sake Sushi.

12/24/2017

A diner from Lompoc, CA tried Rice Bowl, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
food is delish esp for carryout! There is no ambiance..it is just a carryout place! have always had great friendly service!
12/22/2017

A diner from US tried Chow-Ya.

Pizza Parking Outdoor seating

Bravo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bravo Pixxa, Bravo Pizza Menu Lompoc, Bravo Pizza Lompoc, Ca, Bravo Pizza Lompoc Ca, Bravo Pizza Lompoc Menu, Bravo Pizza Ca Menu, Bravo Pizza Lompoc, and Bravo's Pizza Lompoc.