Bread of Heaven Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast

Bread of Heaven Bakery is a Bakeries and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very good food. A family own very friendly staff"
"Everything was wonderful, staff was very friendly and it was exceptionally clean"
"I literally almost lost my mind in there. Every last cake was delicious buffet was outstanding! I live an hour away but will be going every week. It's worth the drive. "
Cons
"Nothing"
redhead60 photo

redhead60

Goldsboro, NC

Bread of Heaven Bakery

An Italian man came into the restaurant while I was there. He was unfamiliar with southern cooking and inquired as to what chitlins were. The staff made him look and feel like a fool, rather than embrassing the cultural differences and learning from one another. I was shameful.

chicken

February 24, 2012

Poor Service, unreliable

I was disappointed with the experience. I called to ask to make an appt to discuss a wedding cake we would like to order and the person was rude. She told me to draw it or bring a picture by then she would call me back and give me a quote.…
August 4, 2011

Plenty of sweet to choose from

I love the new store. The people at "Bread of Heaven" are super nice. There is a ton of baked goods from which to choose. We tried some of the cake slices. The coconut cake was moist and all around yummy. The yellow cake with…

Bakeries Breakfast

Bread of Heaven Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/25/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Greenville, NC tried it.

• 4/04/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/26/2016 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good food. A family own very friendly staff
  • 2/03/2016 A diner from Pageland, SC tried it.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Goldsboro, NC tried it.

• 12/23/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 12/02/2015 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

Bread of Heaven Bakery is located near the cities of Northfields.
People found this by searching for: Bread Of Heaven Menu Goldsboro Nc, Bread Of Heaven In Goldsboro Nc, Bread Of Heaven Menu, Bread Of Heaven Goldsboro Nc Menu, Bread Of Heaven Resturant, Bread Of Heaven Bakery, and Bread Of Heaven Goldsboro Nc.