121A North Commerce Street
Natchez, MS 39120

Breaud's Seafood & Steak

Cuisine: American, Creole, Cajun

Breaud's Seafood & Steak is a American, Creole, and Cajun restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Pros
"There wasn't any service it was horrible. Waited 15 minutes just to get a glass of water. Finally took our order after 30 minutes been here over an hour and still haven't gotten drinks or appitizer much less food."
"Best muffaletta I have ever eaten!!!"
Cons
"Better service. "
Comments
"The crawfis shrimp corn chowder is out of this world! Delicious!"
  • 1/16/2016

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2016

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 12/14/2015

An American food lover from Pineville, LA tried it.

• 12/10/2015

An American food lover from Natchez, MS tried it.

• 10/12/2015

An American food lover from TX tried it.

• 10/04/2015

An American food lover from Natchez, MS tried it.

• 2/14/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Better service.
  • 1/23/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best muffaletta I have ever eaten!!!
    Comments
    The crawfis shrimp corn chowder is out of this world! Delicious!
  • 8/15/2013

An American chowhound from Carriere, MS tried it.

Kshollywood photo

Kshollywood

Natchez, MS

NEVER EAT HERE

Me and my wife went to Breauds for a nice meal, I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and tie, my wife was also dressed up. I ordered the prime rib which was $35, but you cant put a price on good prime rib. Well the prime rib came and it was a gray color but i couldnt wait to eat it. I told my wife that it tasted funny so I asked the waitress if I could get a steak instead so she said sure. A couple of minutes went by and she came back and told me that the owner refused to cook me a steak, so I said ok and was just going to decide on what else to get, then the waitress came back with a to go plate and told my wife we needed to leave. So my wife was putting her uneaten food in the to go plate when the waitress so and I quote " he wants ya’ll to leave right now!" So i asked her if I could talk to the owner and she said just leave he doesnt want to talk to you, now just leave!! I will never eat there again, if the owner gets upset because his prime rib was terrible then thats one thing, but to kick me out because I dont like what I got is just horrible.

Prime rib

Horrible

American Creole Cajun

Breaud's Seafood & Steak  Restaurant Reviews

Breaud's Seafood & Steak is located near the cities of Vidalia.
People found this by searching for: Breaud's Seafood & Steak, Braud's Restaurant+Natchez, Ms, Breaud's When, Breaud's Natchez Ms Menu, Breaud's Natchez Ms, Breaud's Seafood & Steak Menu, Breaud's Seafood & Steak Natchez, Ms, Breaud's Seafood & Steak Natchez Ms, and Brauds Natchez Ms.