Brennan's Fish House

Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"good fod, good service---what's not to like?"
"Perch dinner was the worse ever , the food in Lake Country jail is better.! The perch was tasteless & dry & french fries were greasy & under cooked, & coleslaw had no taste. The whole dinner was the worse ever! I suggest never get the perch dinner , oln"
"Oysters on the half shell. Best value in town."
"My favorite fish house. I simply won't go anywhere else! "
August 20, 2007

Bad service and food

We were not greeted friendly when we walked in. We got seated noon and didn't get our drinks until 20 after. I ordered a steak and scampi's. The steak was like chewing a chunk of greasy fat it was so gross, not to mention our salads didn't…
November 5, 2006

Great appetizers - Clams and Oysters

Crab and non-batter fish is very good. Did not like their batters on fried foods such as Walleye or Shrimp. Batter is crunch and their cocktail sauce is extremely sweet. \r this is why I only rate it as average.
June 25, 2006

LOVE IT

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO BRENNANS FOR 15 YEARS NOW. GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE. I GO FOR LUNCH AT LEAST 5 TIMES A MONTH.

Seafood Good For Kids Catering

Brennan's Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/02/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Cuyahoga Falls, OH tried it.

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Brecksville, OH tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Painesville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good fod, good service---what's not to like?
  • 11/24/2015 A diner from Streetsboro, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2015 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/05/2015 A diner from Chesterland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Oysters on the half shell. Best value in town.
  • 3/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My favorite fish house. I simply won't go anywhere else!
Brennan's Fish House is located near the cities of Fairport Harbor, Painesville, and Concord Twp.
People found this by searching for: Brennan's Fish House Menu, Brennans Fish House, Brennensgrandrivermenu, Brennans Fish House Menu, Brennens Fish/ Fairport, Brennan's Restaurant Fairport Harbor Oh, Brennansfishhouse.Com, Brennan's Fish House Fairport, and Brennan's Fish House.