Brents Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Delis, Gluten Free

Brents Deli is a Deli, Delis, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious! Pastrami and corned beef sandwich is excellent. There mushroom, beef, barley soup very good. All in all everything is great including the service. "
"Excellent service, food etc."
  • 8/22/2015

A Deli food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A Deli food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2014

Pros
    Excellent service, food etc.
  • 6/07/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/26/2013

A dining patron from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

clementine26 photo

clementine26

Oxnard, CA

Great. Great

I’m a New Yorker – in California many years. I live in north Oxnard and you can’t find a good Jewish deli around here. My friend and I went to Brent’s in Westlake Village today for lunch. I ordered a corned beef sandwich on rye --- very lean and very good. I enjoyed the high energy of the restaurant --- lively, yet not noisy --- especially where we sat in a booth. Good service too. I took home half the sandwich and I will enjoy it tomorrow. I forgot to order fries --- next time. The sweets in the deli showcase looked exceptionally good — I’ll take home a few next time. Next to the Hyatt Hotel – lots of parking. We were seated immediately.

CupcakeCali photo

CupcakeCali

Thousand Oaks, CA

Charming and Quaint!

This place was booming! We had to wait a few more minutes than I would have liked to even be acknowledged for seating, but after that service was phenomenal. The menu is giant – even the breakfast menu. We had to ask for real cream with our coffee (instead of creamer), however they brought it out promptly – and two different kinds to boot. Loved the food, loved the atmosphere, and loved that you generally have to know the area to know the place.

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

A brioche type bread with soft raisins and a mild cinnamon flavor turned into french toast. My first thought upon seeing it on the menu? Brilliance. My first thought upon eating it? Yum. Next time I’m here for breakfast, I’ll have trouble ordering anything else!

siacali photo

siacali

Glendale, CA

Deli Food NYC-Style

It’s large, it’s loud, the menu is endless, and the sandwiches are HUGE. Tucked away in place where you’re unlikely to see it unless you know it’s there, Brents is a slice of NY located in Westlake Village (with the original location in Northridge) worth looking for.

The Pastrami sandwiches are delicious, the matzoh ball soup is great (with a matzoh ball just a big smaller than your head). Every dish I’ve tried is generous, delicious and served fast.

It’s a great place to eat.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Reno, NV tried Candelaria’s Mexican Food in Sparks Marina.

5/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Lakeview Garden Restaurant.

5/13/2017

An Indian chowhound from Agoura Hills, CA tried Tikka Grill.

5/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Lakeview Garden Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
X
5/01/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Tomodachi and liked it.

4/30/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried Tomodachi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/22/2017

A dining patron from Broomfield, CO tried Bumpers Grill and liked it.

3/22/2017

A Deli chowhound from Thousand Oaks, CA tried Togo's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delusions food and excellent customer service!
2/17/2017

A diner from CA tried Lakeview Garden Restaurant.

2/12/2017

An American chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Marmalade Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Delis Wifi

Brents Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Brents Deli is located near the cities of Thousand Oaks, Graaff Reinet, Agoura Hills, and Cornell.
People found this by searching for: Brents Deli, Brent's Deli Menu, Brents Deli Westlake, Brentsdeli, Brents Deli Menu, Brent's Deli Gluten Free, Brentsdeli.Com, and Brents Deli Reviews.