Brents Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Delis, Gluten Free

Brents Deli is a Deli, Delis, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious! Pastrami and corned beef sandwich is excellent. There mushroom, beef, barley soup very good. All in all everything is great including the service. "
"Excellent service, food etc."
  • 8/22/2015

A Deli chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014

A Deli food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2014

Pros
    Excellent service, food etc.
  • 6/07/2014

A Deli chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/26/2013

A Deli food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

clementine26 photo

clementine26

Oxnard, CA

Great. Great

I’m a New Yorker – in California many years. I live in north Oxnard and you can’t find a good Jewish deli around here. My friend and I went to Brent’s in Westlake Village today for lunch. I ordered a corned beef sandwich on rye --- very lean and very good. I enjoyed the high energy of the restaurant --- lively, yet not noisy --- especially where we sat in a booth. Good service too. I took home half the sandwich and I will enjoy it tomorrow. I forgot to order fries --- next time. The sweets in the deli showcase looked exceptionally good — I’ll take home a few next time. Next to the Hyatt Hotel – lots of parking. We were seated immediately.

CupcakeCali photo

CupcakeCali

Thousand Oaks, CA

Charming and Quaint!

This place was booming! We had to wait a few more minutes than I would have liked to even be acknowledged for seating, but after that service was phenomenal. The menu is giant – even the breakfast menu. We had to ask for real cream with our coffee (instead of creamer), however they brought it out promptly – and two different kinds to boot. Loved the food, loved the atmosphere, and loved that you generally have to know the area to know the place.

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

A brioche type bread with soft raisins and a mild cinnamon flavor turned into french toast. My first thought upon seeing it on the menu? Brilliance. My first thought upon eating it? Yum. Next time I’m here for breakfast, I’ll have trouble ordering anything else!

siacali photo

siacali

Glendale, CA

Deli Food NYC-Style

It’s large, it’s loud, the menu is endless, and the sandwiches are HUGE. Tucked away in place where you’re unlikely to see it unless you know it’s there, Brents is a slice of NY located in Westlake Village (with the original location in Northridge) worth looking for.

The Pastrami sandwiches are delicious, the matzoh ball soup is great (with a matzoh ball just a big smaller than your head). Every dish I’ve tried is generous, delicious and served fast.

It’s a great place to eat.

9/25/2017

A dining patron from Lakewood, CA tried Mendocino Farms.

9/03/2017

An Italian food lover from Pomona, CA tried Boccaccio's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
First off you can't beat the location! We went on Friday, and the lovely hostess Brittany found a perfect table for us, looking out on the water. Waiter Brian's service was impeccable and the food as good and consistent as we came to expect it. This time
8/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Agoura Hills, CA tried Lakeview Garden Restaurant.

8/20/2017

A dining patron from Agoura Hills, CA tried Muzen Sushi and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/12/2017

A diner from Agoura Hills, CA tried Marmalade Cafe.

8/04/2017

A diner from US tried Muzen Sushi.

7/28/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Mediterraneo.

7/18/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Carl's Jr..

7/16/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Cicis.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Muzen Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Delis Wifi

Brents Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Brents Deli is located near the cities of Thousand Oaks, Graaff Reinet, Agoura Hills, and Cornell.
People found this by searching for: Brent's Deli Gluten Free, Brents Deli Westlake, Brents Deli, Brentsdeli.Com, Brents Deli Reviews, Brentsdeli, Brents Deli Menu, and Brent's Deli Menu.