4145 Davison Rd
Burton, MI 48509

Brian's Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Traditional

Brian's Family Restaurant is a American, Comfort Food, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"My dads sausage links were cold and not done, the waitress spilled his coffee and did not give us a towel we did not had napkins had to ask! My omelet was cold and they forgot the cheese, my gravy was luke warm it sucked good thing it was only 15.00 wont "
"Outstanding service. Food was great homemade comfort food. Place was clean."
"Great service from waitstaff! Most of the time the food isn't up to participate with the great service, but still a great place to eat."
"My waitress was great food has always been great ribb pork chops mc and cheese "
"The main dish was the only pro to this place :("
"Good food"
"Friendly atmosphere, great service every time I go, and the food is great"
"Lots of parking. Only because the restaurant was dead, that should have been my first clue. The food was horrible and the restaurant was in need of a huge renovation and needed a deep clean! I was horrified by the restrooms filth and my shoes stuck to the"
"There are no pros unless no were else is open"
Cons
"Not really anything"
"No complaints "
"Food consistency could be improved a bit. And the talking amongst employees about their fellow employees is unacceptable and shouldn't be for customers to hear or input."
"How' march the food & drink cost"
"Every thing taste like it came out of a can or a frozen dinner"
Comments
"no "
"good food service and friendly there fore breakfast nearly every day "
"The waitstaff is rude, slow and never came by to Che k on is. We hD to fake for refills. They kept talking about other employees where customers could hear.. Badly!! The water taste like rotten eggs and makes the coffee and tea nasty too. When I asked if "
"No every thing elastic was good"
"Do not waste your time or money here"
"Don't eat here mcdonalds is better and they are terrible"
  • 9/11/2019

A dining patron from White Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2019

A dining patron from Ada, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2019

An American food lover from Flint, MI tried it.

• 5/10/2019

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2019

A dining patron from East Lansing, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not really anything
  • 11/17/2018

A diner from Burton, MI tried it.

• 9/21/2018

• 9/09/2018

An American chowhound from MI tried it.

• 9/08/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Outstanding service. Food was great homemade comfort food. Place was clean.
    Cons
    No complaints
  • 9/03/2018

A diner from Mount Morris, MI tried it.

angelica7090 photo

angelica7090

Grand Blanc, MI

Steak, Meatloaf

I love Brian’s. We go there at least 3 times a week. Food is good, service is good. My hubby just had the ribeye and eggs, says best in town. And I had their meatloaf, just like my mom used to make.

Ribeye Steak and Eggs

best in town

CarolLian2001 photo

CarolLian2001

Flint, MI

Great Food, Excellent Service

All I have to say is Great Job Guys.

16oz. Ribeye Steak

OMG!!! This steak was absolutely amazing. Better than any steakhouse that I’ve been to, for a lot less!!

maryy2 photo

maryy2

Suttons Bay, MI

Horrible Experience!

I had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience…
I had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience with this restaurant. I am a Senior Citizen and live alone. I had just gotten out of the hospital with Pneumonia and had stopped here to get a Turkey Dinner Take Out on my way home from the pharmacy because I was too sick to cook. When I got the dinner home, the top plastic cover over the Broccoli soup had melted, cracked and unbeknownst to me—splintered. A piece of the plastic got stuck in my throat. I managed to get it out and did not have to make a return visit to the ER. I called the restaurant and was told to bring the meal back in, but because I was exhausted from the ordeal, I asked if i could do it the next day or the day after. I explained that I had pnemonia and was sick. I was told "Yes." When I took the meal back the owner refused to do anything, although he did state he would give me $3.00 off a Dinner (I paid $7.29 for that dinner). Although I had the dinner in question in my possession and turned it over so that the manager, as well as the owner, could see the problem, Nevertheless I was GRILLED like—A common criminal! I Waited for over 1/2 an hour to even Speak with the Owner, and then only after insisting! When I did speak with him—He totally discounted what I had to say and flippantly offered me a $3.00 discount on a future meal! I did not have a dinner the night that I purchased this horrible meal and scrambled an egg instead as a consequence. I could not even feed the dinner to my dog because I cannot afford vet bills if she got plastic particles stuck in her throat. The Dinner had been smothered in gravy and the entire inside of the bag had leaked turkey gravy all over—which was mixed with the broccoli soup because the plastic cover had broken—totally inedible! On top of it all, when I took the meal back—the owner ‘Examined’ it—Surely he didn’t expect me to eat it after that or to eat Turkey—3 days later! Yet he would do nothing. There was another Senior in line with a Meal Problem similar to mine—inedible Take Out food—except hers was burnt. The Management at this restaurant is atrocious and could use management training and improvement in customer service skills! I used to go to this restaurant frequently and would have recommended it in the past (and had!), but not Now—Not after having been subjected to such degregation and treated so appallingly! I have pictures of the meal in question (with the owner standing at the cash register beside it), as well as a picture of the other Senior Citizen that I had mentioned previously . I will Definately stick with Olympic Coney Island: Good Food, Service and the OWNER goes around to the tables to see how his customers are Doing rather than Devalue or Demean them!

Turkey Dinner

Sloppy Take Out—Gravy leaked everywhere. Top to soup shattered and plastic particles were everywhere in the food—Almost choked on one particle. Food itself was Extreamly Salty—quite Institutional.

9/11/2019

A diner from White Lake, MI tried Brian's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/01/2019

A diner from Ada, MI tried Brian's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2019

A diner from Burton, MI tried El Cozumel Mexican Grill.

8/09/2019

A Mexican food lover from Flint, MI tried Tia Helitas Mexican Restaurant.

8/06/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Burton, MI tried Tia Helitas Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
No cons great food!
7/25/2019

A dining patron from Farmington, MI tried North Sea Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2019

An American food lover from Flint, MI tried Brian's Family Restaurant.

5/10/2019

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Brian's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2019

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Big John Steak & Onion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2019

An American food lover from East Lansing, MI tried Brian's Family Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Not really anything
American Comfort Food Traditional

Brian's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Brian's Family Restaurant, Davison Road, Burton, Mi, Brian's Family Restaurant Burton Mi Menu, Brian's Restaurant Flint Mi, Brian's Restaurant, Brian's Restaurant Burton Mi, Bryans Burton Rd, and Brians Restaurant Flint Mi.