Brick Oven Cafe

Cuisine: Fine Dining, Lunch, Indian

• 7/10/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 28, 2010

gross

the food is gross. the olive garden has better itiallian food.
October 18, 2007

A Gem In Kenner

I arrived on a Thursday night and had a seat at the bar. Dean, the bartender was very good and really entertaining. I ordered the Veal Sorrentino and it was great. I don't know who their chef is, but they really got it down. Never had any…
October 15, 2007

Great food and service. Will definitely go back.

We went to this place on a Friday night. We had a 10 minute wait so we sat at the bar. Dean the bartender was very entertaining. They called us to our table and the server was very quick and knowledgeable (it was our first time eating…

8/13/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Dot's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I order pick up. Short lunch break. It's always ready when I get there.
Cons
Delivery would be awesome!
Comments
How do I get a job at Dots it seems like an awesome place to work?
7/24/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Sake Sushi & Hibachi House.

6/27/2017

A dining patron from Luling, LA tried Chilangos Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2017

A diner from Winter Haven, FL tried Imperial Garden Restaurant.

6/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from Kenner, LA tried Casa Tequila, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/05/2017

A dining patron from New Orleans, LA tried Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant.

5/30/2017

Charlesrs tried Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . Charlesrs liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Lots of good food. Hot towels.
5/27/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Metairie, LA tried McDonald's and liked it.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from New Orleans, LA tried Tastee Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/22/2017

A Donuts chowhound from US tried Tastee Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Fine Dining Dinner Lunch

Brick Oven Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Brick Oven Cafe is located near the cities of 4, River Ridge, and Elmwood.
People found this by searching for: Brick Oven Kenner, Brick Oven Cafe Reviews, Brick Oven Kenner La, Brick Oven Cafe Kenner La, Brick Oven, Kenner, La, Brick Oven Cafe Kenner, and Brick Oven Cafe Kenner Menu.