Brick Oven Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Brooklawn - St. Vincent
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I went to brick oven pizza the food was cold the people was staring at my family and I they were laughing to each other there really snobby people I don't no how people can say that is a good restaurant or anything close I just felt like they are a pour B"
"Great Pizza and wings. Family friendly atmosphere. "
"Food is excellent tried many items all good so far esp. Pizza . Love the clams casino"
Cons
"New manger fresh food clean dishes "
Comments
"Avoid this garbage. It will make u sick. "
  • 9/01/2017

A dining patron from Bridgeport, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/08/2015

A dining patron from Southington, CT tried it.

• 8/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from Oxford, CT tried it.

• 5/29/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/09/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    New manger fresh food clean dishes
    Comments
    Avoid this garbage. It will make u sick.
  • 12/19/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/27/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

italiangrl photo

italiangrl

Bridgeport, CT

BEST PIZZA IN CT

This place has a REAL brick oven not like that FAKE one at Julian’s. This is truly the best pizza I’ve had in CT. They’ll make it any way you like it thick, thin, crispy or lightly baked. If they got the topping, they’ll put it on. ITs great pizza and the dinner is great too! Lots of homemade dishes and the owners are real Italians. Not like some other places.

January 24, 2008

Best Pizza In Bridgeport!

I have been going to Brick Oven for years and it has only gotten better. The food is phenomenal! The service is excellent and it has a very warm and inviting atmosphere. Its great for families and friends and I just learned that they now…

Pizza Catering Dinner

Brick Oven Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Brick Oven Pizza Farifield Ct Capitol Avenue, Brick Oven Pizza Bridgeport, Brick Oven Pizza Menu Bridgeport Ct, Brick Oven Pizza Capital, Brick Oven Pizza Bridgeport Ct Menu, Brick Oven, Bridgeport, Brick Oven Bridgeport Ct Menu, Brick Oven Pizza Capital Ave Bridgeport Ct, and Brick Oven Bridgeport Ct.