Brick Street Café

Neighborhoods: West End
Cuisine: Cafe, Ice Cream, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I only went for dessert take-out, & the Sweet Potato Cake & Peanut butter chocolate cake were very moist and perfect!!! "
"Sweet potato cake outstanding, other food exceptional."
"Homemade desserts! Quaint atmosphere & food was excellent!"
"sweet potato cake - Yum! Love Muffin...yum!"
"Everything and the cakes all wonderful!"
"The food and dessert are amazing and we love the atmosphere!"
Cons
"Faster service with the food!"
"My one big complaint is that they redid the restaurant and chose not to put a changing table in the restroom. We love going there with our little girl because it is laid back but it is super frustrating trying to figure out how to change her while there!"
"Too loud "
  • 6/21/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Taylors, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/09/2017

A dining patron from Mauldin, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Piedmont, SC tried it.

• 11/27/2016

A dining patron from Walterboro, SC tried it.

• 8/25/2016

A Cafe chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 8/11/2016

A Cafe food lover from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 5/31/2016

A dining patron from Cayce, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/01/2016

A Cafe food lover from Easley, SC tried it and liked it.

• 1/18/2016

A Cafe food lover from Greenville, SC tried it.

hushpuppy photo

hushpuppy

Greenville, SC

try the sweet potato cake

I had the tomato dill soup, the “Land and Sea” and both were good. Restaurant decorations are a bit eccentric. For desert I strongly recommend the sweet potato cake. You can ask for the cake “to-go” if you did not save room.

Land and Sea

Fillet mignon was excellent. Crab cake was ok.

Sweet Potato Cake

Delicious! The sweet potato is a subtle flavor in the cake. Very sweet—you may want a glass of milk to go with it.

I had a great tomato dill soup, and my husband loved his ...

I had a great tomato dill soup, and my husband loved his Reuben. We also had a yummy slice of Sweet potato pie. Character was nice, but I kinda felt like I was eating in an antique mall.

Cafe Ice Cream Parking

Brick Street Café  Restaurant Reviews

Brick Street Café is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Brick Street Cafe, Brick Street Bakery Greenville Sc, Brick Street Cafe Sweet Potato Cake, Brick Street Cafe Greenville, Brick Street Cafe Greenville Sc, Brick Street Cafe Dessert Menu, Brick Street Cafe Greenville Sc Menu, Brick City Cafe Greenville Sc, and West End Sweet Potato Cake, Greenville, Sc.