BrickTop's

Neighborhoods: Buckhead Village
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Seafood

Pros
"Valet"
Cons
"The service left a lot to be desired. The baked potato was cold and had to be sent back for me and several people sitting at my table. Four people in my party ordered the ribs which came out burnt and had to be sent back. Only to be told they were out of"
  • 4/24/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Valet
    Cons
  • 8/29/2013

An American food lover from GA tried it.

October 8, 2008

Good food

I went here for a business lunch and I got the French Dip and it was very good. The atmosphere is nice and the staff was very polite and kept our glasses full.

American Parking Good For Kids
Tips
  • There is a $5 pay garage that serves the hotspots at the Terminus. Some Buckhead side-street spots are available but don't count on copping one.

BrickTop's  Restaurant Reviews

BrickTop's is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Bricktop Restaurant Buckhead, Bricktops Buckhead Parking, Bricktop Buckhead, Bricktop Atlanta, Bricktop Atlanta Ga, Bricktops Restaurant Buckhead, and Bricktops Buckhead.