Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village

Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch

Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The waitress that we had was so horrible to us that I started crying at the table. It's a shame cause I love food but I will NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!"
  • 6/07/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/31/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

A Breakfast food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2013

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried it.

CaryDude photo

CaryDude

Disgusting

I am waiting for dinner with my family and I use the restroom. Theres a black guy in there using the urinal, he’s wearing a kitchen apron, finishes his business and looks at me and walks out without washing his hands! I go up to the “manager” and tell her that they need to train their employees on basic sanitation. She tells me , Oh there’s a sink in the kitchen..? Yeah and?? I called BS and we left. With a flippant attitude like that we will never go to Briggs again.‎

CaryGirl photo

CaryGirl

Love this Place!

I am so shocked that anyone would review Brigs negatively. The food is hot and freshly made every time we go. The staff is personable and my family and I have always had great meals there. Definately worth trying the new location in Cary! PS try the eggs benedict. its the best

Eggs Benedict

EvanS photo

EvanS

Cary, NC

Foreign object in food, manager/owner not concerned.

I ordered a breakfast plate here of eggs and hash browns, and discovered a BLUE RUBBER BAND SECTION in the hash browns. I brought this politely to the attention of our waitress who said she would investigate.

A woman then came over to the table (I assumed she was a manager as she failed to introduce herself, but was later informed she is an owner) who stated breezily – oh, that rubber band is from the chives! She had absolutely no concern that it was in the food, indeed, her whole attitude was completely nonchalant and uncaring that there was a rubber band in the food.

Now, every restaurant can have its mishaps, but the difference is in how management (and certainly ownership!) deals with it. We were all shocked that she didn’t even, at the least, apologize!

None of us will eat here again, as who knows what else sneaks into the food and is just brushed off casually (yuck!). If you are looking for somewhere in the area, your best bet is to drive just a bit further to Bob Evans’, Mimi’s, or really, just anywhere but here.

6/22/2017

A diner from Herndon, VA tried Peacock.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried First China Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2017

A Steak & Seafood chowhound from Durham, NC tried Sweet Tomatoes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/11/2017

A diner from Cary, NC tried Nakato Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A diner from Montebello, CA tried Mijares Mexican Restaurant in South Arroyo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/09/2017

A diner from Cary, NC tried Nine's China in Preston.

4/07/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Golden Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/29/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Bonefish Grill and liked it.

3/24/2017

An American chowhound from US tried IHOP and liked it.

3/24/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Goodberry's Frozen Custard.

Brigs Breakfast Lunch

Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village  Restaurant Reviews

Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village is located near the cities of Douglasville and Morrisville.
People found this by searching for: Briggs Resturant, Briggs Tryon Road, Briggs Tryon Road Cary Nc, Briggs Tryon Village, Briggs Restaurant, Briggs On Tryon Road, Brigs Restaurant Tryon Rd, Briggs Restaurant Locations, and Briggs In Cary.