269 E Bridge St
Brighton, CO 80601-2017

Brighton Depot Restaurant

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Burgers, Traditional

Brighton Depot Restaurant is a Sandwiches, Burgers, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/28/2017

A dining patron from Broomfield, CO tried it.

CowGirledUP photo

CowGirledUP

Brighton, CO

New Loyal Customer!

Just heard of this restaurant from a co-worker and she was soo pleased about her whole experience she told me to go the next night we went out, so we did.
Funny thing, the last review mentioned the server courtney and we lucked out by getting her too! She is an absolute gem and put the ++ after the A! Request her if she’s there!
Either way, you will not regret spending your money in this establishment! The food is beyond yummy and the portions are generous and very fairly priced. I am glad we were sent over there from a friend and we will pay the favor forward by sending our friends that way.
Oh, if you are a crab lover or even just eat it – you will die over the crab fondue appetizer! The brownie cheesecake is delish as well!!

dolphingirl photo

dolphingirl

Broomfield, CO

Brighton Depot Restaurant

well I went there for an anniversary dinner and wow from the time we entered the foyer and was greeted by the hostess, then we were seated and our server who was Courtney was superb. Food was sensational especially the bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer. also the bubble bread was delicious as well. The portion sizes were great and then the desserts……………nice especially the choco-orange cheesecake. Yummo

bacon wrapped shrimp

all I can say is DELICIOUS

BBQ ribs

tender and the sauce was to die for

chicken pasta

my boyfriend loved this dish as I did too

choco-orange cheesecake

delicious, not too chocolatey and a good hint of orange throughout the cake. very nice

Sandwiches Burgers Traditional

Brighton Depot Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wellpath Brighton Co 80601 Mail, Brighton Depot Restaurant Brighton Colorado, Brighton Depot Restaurant, Brighton Depot Menu, Brighton Depot, Brighton Depot Colorado, The Brighton Depot Restaurant, and Brighton Depot Restaurant Menu.