502 Nichols Rd
Kansas City, MO 64112

Brio Italian Grille

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"I called to make reservations and was on hold for over 10 min. Needless to say I was not happy. I hung up and called back and told the person on the phone that was bad customer service, she proceeded to tell me they were very busy and did I want to make r"
  • 3/29/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/21/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/16/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

KCKIM photo

KCKIM

Kansas City, MO

Bravo Brio!

This is my favorite place to eat in KC. This menu has never let me down. From brick oven pizza to cocktails with appetizers to weekend brunch, it’s all delicious. Decor is warm and inviting. Upstairs is cozy with a bar and fireplaces/couches. The balcony is fantasic in the evening. It’s fun to sit on the lower level patio and be among the plaza shoppers during the day. The mail level dining area is so large and accomodating, the wait is always short. I’m always suprised the menu prices are so affordable. Cocktails and appetizers after 8pm are a steal, priced very low.

Italian Breakfast/Brunch Brookside

Brio Italian Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Brio Italian Grille is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Bravo Plaza Kansas City, Brios On The Plaza, Brio Tuscan Grille Kansas City Missouri, Bravo Italian Restaurant On The Plaza Kansas City Missouri, Rio Bravo Bistro Restaurant Kansas City Mo, Brios Kc, Bravo On Plaza In Kansas City, Brio Country Club Plaza, and Bravo Plaza.