Brio Tuscan Grille

Cuisine: Steak, Cafe, Contemporary

• 10/16/2013

A Steak chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 21, 2011

Disappointing

I was really looking forward to visiting Brio's. Many friends had recommended it highly. Gotta say I was disappointed. While the service and atmosphere was exemplary, the meal was overly salted and grossly over-priced.
March 9, 2010

Make sure to check your bill and count your change!!

Had a lovely dinner but when my bill of $25 arrived, I placed $40 in the folder only to get back $5 change.\r The waitress conveniently avoided our table until I was able to chase her down. When confronted she immediately pulled out a $10…
July 21, 2008

Loved It!

I love the tuscan atmosphere and the food was phenomenal. The prices were reasonable and better than I thought they would be. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening out there.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Houston's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from FL tried Holiday House Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Outback Steakhouse.

7/07/2017

A Chicken food lover from Walnutport, PA tried Golden Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/30/2017

An International chowhound from US tried Hot Olives and liked it.

6/11/2017

A diner from Winter Garden, FL tried Olive Garden, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We had a gathering there for Our Aunt's Birthday. We had to ask for Breadsticks.The food presentation was horrible, it was cold when the waiter brought to the Table., tasted horrible. Also noticed Roach proof powder in the Baseboard. We will never visit t
Cons
Need better Food and serve it Hot
5/22/2017

A diner from Winter Park, FL tried Lombardi's Seafood.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Houston's Restaurant.

5/15/2017

A dining patron from Windermere, FL tried Cafe de France and liked it.

5/09/2017

A dining patron from Kissimmee, FL tried Outback Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steak Cafe Contemporary
Tips
  • Brio's small bakery sells bread, the bookmark flax crackers, cold salads, sandwiches, coffees and desserts.
  • Look for gift certificate deals that extend the value of your dining dollar.

Brio Tuscan Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Brio Tuscan Grille is located near the cities of Aloma, Maitland, and Eatonville.
People found this by searching for: How To Make Brio Crackers, Brio Winter Park Menu, Brio Tuscan Grille 480 N Orlando Ave Winter Park, Fl 32789, Brio Tuscan Grille Flaxseed Crackers, Brio Maitland, Flax Seed Crackers From Brio, How To Make Brio Tuscan Grille Flaxseed Wedges, How To Make The Crackers At Tuscan Grille, and Brio Altamonte.