1770 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106

Brits Fish & Chips

Neighborhoods: South East
Cuisine: Pub, Westcoast Cuisine, Traditional British

Brits Fish & Chips is a Pub, Westcoast Cuisine, and Traditional British restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

matikin9 photo

matikin9

Pasadena, CA

Good food but empty room

I took my parents here for dinner because I heard they had good fish and chips. The fish and chips (which my boyfriend ordered) were very good, light and flaky. Crispy, crunchy, but not heavy or soggy at all. The fries were delicious too. I had the shepherd’s pie, and it was solid. Both my parents enjoyed their dishes as well (my mom had their fish & pasta special of the day, and my dad had roast beef).

My only gripe, which I suppose the restaurant doesn’t have much control over, was how empty the dining room was. At any given point in time, we were one of only 2-3 tables of people. This may be because on the other side of the restaurant, separated by a wall, there is the pub/bar portion of the restaurant. The bar area is probably what gets crowded at night, especially since the restaurant is close to PCC and CalTech.

Pub Westcoast Cuisine Traditional British
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 04:00PM - 09:00PM
Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Brits Fish & Chips  Restaurant Reviews

Brits Fish & Chips is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Fishandchipspasadena, Pub Fish & Chips Pasadena, Fish And Chips Restuarants South Pasadena Ca, Fish And Chips Pasadena Ca, Brits Restaurant And Pub; Pasadena, Best Fish And Chips In Pasadena, British Fish And Chips Pasadena, and Brits Fish And Chips Pasadena.