4245 Campus Dr
Irvine, CA 92612-2752

Britta's Cafe

Neighborhoods: University of California, Irvine
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Continental

Britta's Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lisaann0_0 photo

lisaann0_0

Newport Beach, CA

Ambiance and food were amazing!!

Warm cafe atmosphere, service is good, they do have art on the walls to purchase, which makes the place look nice. Easy access at the University Center in Irvine.

Ratatouille

The food was amazing. The vegetables were grilled and tender over delicious polenta. The bread was a really nice rosemary infused and warm. My friend had the scallops which were buttery and wonderful. Would go again, is a little expensive, but well worth it.

Sinchi101 photo

Sinchi101

Irvine, CA

Terrible Service!!!

Nov 21, 2012 Table 107
13 Matt

Everything was sloooooooow.
I don’t understand because the server had just two tables.
I waited 20 minutes for the first glass of wine and 20 minutes for the second glass of wine. The waiter brought me the wrong check and I waited forever for him to return but he never did. I finally flagged down another waiter and gave him my credit card.

I was told, “If you want a hamburger next time, please call in the morning and reserve one.” I’m not kidding! Irvine is getting awfully snobby these days.

For the record, I tipped less than 8% and I never do that in a decade.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Britta's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Britta's Cafe Menu, Brittas Cafe Campus Plaza, Britta's Cafe Irvine, Britta Cafe Irvine, Britta's Irvine, Britta's Menu, Brittas Cafe Menu, Britta's Cafe Irvine Menu, and Britta's Cafe.