Brooklyn Bagel Cafe

Neighborhoods: Panther Creek
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Bagels

Overall
Pros
"Great location and fiod"
"Great food, great location, great service!! We visit every Saturday. "
Cons
"Today I went for the first time in a long time. There was a sign that said "Welcome back to school!" Teachers and staff receive a 20% discount ..."Just say you are with the school system..." When it was my turn, I smiled and said "I'm with the school syst"
Comments
"Keep up the awesome work! "
December 31, 2009

Brooklyn Bagel Cafe is the best bagel shop ever!!!!

By far the best bagel sandwiches I have ever eaten. I have lived by 1st location for over 10 years and go hear at least once a week. Awesome! Owner is usually there and very nice
October 26, 2009

Excellent Bagels

Tried cranberry walnut, everything, cinnamon raisin and they are great tasting bagels.
October 6, 2009

Brooklyn Bagel Cafe

Great bagels - can't find any better than this in all of Houston. I would drive all the way to The Woodlands to get these. Friendly service and the best bagels - what more could you want?

American Delivery Breakfast

Brooklyn Bagel Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/11/2016 A diner from Palestine, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great location and fiod
    Cons
  • 7/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/08/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, great location, great service!! We visit every Saturday.
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • 8/26/2013 A diner from Scottsdale, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2013 A diner from Spring, TX tried it.

Brooklyn Bagel Cafe is located near the cities of Shenandoah, Woodlands, and Oak Ridge North.
People found this by searching for: Brooklyn Cafe Panther Creek, Brooklyn Bagel Cafe Nutrition, Brooklyn Cafe Nutrition, Brooklyn Bagel Cafe Menu, Brooklyn Bagel The Woodlands, Brooklyn Bagel In Oamther Creek, Brooklyn Bagel Cafe The Woodlands Tx, The Brooklyn Cafe The Woodlands, and Bagel Shop The Woodlands Tx.