5560 State Highway 7

Brooks' House of Bar-B-Q

Cuisine: BBQ, Cafe, Catering

Overall
  • 5/22/2018

A BBQ food lover from Nyack, NY tried it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2017

A BBQ food lover from Cazenovia, NY tried it.

• 2/04/2015

A BBQ food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2013

A dining patron from Elmira, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Nightrider photo

Nightrider

New York, NY

Bad Bad Bad

I had heard a lot of great things about Brooks; best BBQ in upstate NY and needless to say was excited when we were going to go to the restaurant in Oneonta, NY. I had tasted Brook’s chicken in the past and it was quite tasty (Local Church as a Brook’s BBQ every year and we never miss it). The restaurant looks like an old mess hall but is surprisingly comforting and friendly. The only problem is the food – the ribs were over done; chicken had no taste, hot dogs were shriveled up, and the french fries cold and greasy. I don’t recommend or will return.

I'd make a 4 hour drive up to Oneonta just for Brooks' BB...

I’d make a 4 hour drive up to Oneonta just for Brooks’ BBQ. They serve the best bbq sauce I have ever tasted. The ribs are enormous, the chicken is surprisingly tender. Typing this makes my mouth water. mMmm Brooks’ =)*

BBQ Cafe Good For Kids
KPark

Brooks' House of Bar-B-Q  Restaurant Reviews

Brooks' House of Bar-B-Q is located near the cities of West Oneonta.
People found this by searching for: Brooks Brooks Resturant Ontentoa Ny, Brooks Bbq Oneonta Menu, Brooks Chicken Oneonta, Brooks Bbq Menu, Brooks Barbecue Oneonta Ny, Brook's House Of Bbq, Brooks House Of Barbecue, and Brooks Oneonta.