Brooksies Barn

Cuisine: Southern, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The staff was very nice and friendly, and the food is delicious."
"Wide variety of meats and vegetables. Great salad bar and desserts were amazing !!!!!"
"Buffet with great wholesome food! Southerners cooking at it's best."
"Buffett"
"Good food n services "
"Excellent "
"I have been going for several years and always enjoy my food and service Thanks Mr Johns"
"Ribs, white beans, barbecue"
"The food is great"
"We didn't try the Buffet. We ordered off the menu Pork barbeque Slaw Potato salad EXCELLENT The fried catfish Baked Beans Chicken & Dumplins hubby had Also totally delicious"
"Friendly ppl."
Cons
"na"
"The service ay the drive thru sucks because they only have one person working it"
"thjj"
Comments
"Na"
Ellie_Kate photo

Ellie_Kate

Mc Kenzie, TN

Great Place!

I love, love, love this restaurant. I’ve been going since I was a little girl, and it always stays the same (a good thing in my book.)

My favorite things they have is the POTATO SALAD. I’ve had many failed attempts at making this at home…never even close to as good as they make it.

Even though it’s a dine in restaurant, they have a drive thru for barbecue, etc….sometimes I drive thru just for some potato salad ;-)

Buffet

Great Ribs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Bar-B-Que, and Veggies!

Southern Catering Dinner

Brooksies Barn  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/22/2016 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it.

• 11/19/2016 A diner from Jackson, TN tried it and liked it.

• 11/09/2016 A diner from Lexington, TN tried it.

• 10/20/2016 A diner from Arlington, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The staff was very nice and friendly, and the food is delicious.
  • 10/01/2016 A diner from Savannah, TN tried it.

• 9/29/2016 A diner from Humboldt, TN tried it.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/22/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2016 A diner from Brownsville, TN tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2016 Micheledd tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. Micheledd liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    They burned my onion rings!I didn't check the order before I left or they would've made another order!
People found this by searching for: Brooksie's Barn Menu With Prices, Brooksie's Barn, Brooksie's Barn Jackson Tn, Brooksie's Barn Jackson Tn Menu, Brookies Barn Jackson Tn, Brooksies Barn Jackson Tn, Brooksies Barn, Brooksies Togo Menu, and Brooksie's Barn To Go Menu.