2104 Angus Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22901

Brother's Bar & Grill

Neighborhoods: The Meadows
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Traditional

Brother's Bar & Grill is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Good service, friendly patrons and I always appreciate a place that has regular customers "
  • 2/04/2018

An American chowhound from Charlottesville, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
JimH photo

JimH

Charlottesville, VA

I-Hop in Rio Hills in Charlottesville

I went here a couple weeks ago and the service and food were horrible. I thought I was invisible. When the food came, it was cold. Today I returned hoping the Holidays would pick thing up. I was right! The service was great and the food was great. They totally redeemed themselves. Yes, Virginia there is an I-Hop in Charlottesville!

Brothersbar photo

Brothersbar

Charlottesville, VA

Still top rated food in Town!

This is the best place to eat in Charlottesville. Food is the best!

Big Burger Platter

Best Big burger ever had! It comes with a mountain of fries!!!!

American Dinner Lunch
Revolutionary Soup

Vegan in Venable

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Brother's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Brother's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Charlottesville Va.Brothers Restaurant Online Menu, Brothers Bar And Grill Charlottesville, "The Brother's Bar", Brothers Bar & Grill Charlottesville Reviews, Brothers Bar And Grill Charlottesville Review, Brother's Bar & Grill Charlottesville, and Brothers Bar Grill Charlottesville.