835 S Main Ave
Fallbrook, CA 92028

Brother's Bistro

Cuisine: French, Pizza, Bistro

• 5/17/2019

A French food lover from Solana Beach, CA tried it.

CBJB photo

CBJB

Fallbrook, CA

Excellent!

I had an angus steak there recently. I think it’s the best one I’ve ever had.

Their food just seems to get better and better. Yummy!

The waitresses are excellent, too. The owner is so kind and gracious also.

We’ve been there many times over the years and have had very few disappointing experiences.

naninoside photo

naninoside

Oceanside, CA

wonderful place for lunch

It was a perfect day for a lovely lunch in the outdoor patio here today. The bruschetta was fresh and had a touch of capers in it, the she-crab bisque was creamy and tasty. We also had a turkey pannini that was full of flavor and Chicken Parmesean that was perfectly done. Service was warm and efficient and we will definitely go there the next time we are in Fallbrook

Bruschetta

Fresh, not oily. Bread toasted just right

GinaAdams photo

GinaAdams

Bonsall, CA

Really Good!

We eat here often. Their food, atmosphere and service is really good. Our only complaint is that normally we can’t eat it all!

Italian Sausage Lasagna

Literally, the best we’ve ever had. They say they’ve won awards for it and we believe it!

horsehugger5 photo

horsehugger5

Fallbrook, CA

Good Food and Romantic ambience

Actually for the price and the food, I would rate it with 4 1/2 stars.

Who would think that Fallbrook would have such a terrific Bistro? It reminds of us a San Francisco eatery. Very pleasant service, good menu options and reasonable prices.

Definately worth a visit.

Alla Diana Pasta

I really would like to get the recipe for this so I can try to make it at home! Love the Feta Cheese with the artichokes and pine nuts.

French Pizza Good for groups
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 08:30PM
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 09:30PM

Brother's Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Crab Restaurants Near 92028, Brothers Bistro Catering Rating, Brothers Bistro, Fallbrook, Ca, Brothers Restaurant Fallbrook Ca, Brothers Bistro, Fallbrook, Brothers Bistro, and Brothers Bistro Fallbrook.