7121 W Craig Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89129

Brothers Italian Bistro

Cuisine: Pizza, Bistro, American

Brothers Italian Bistro is a Pizza, Bistro, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/30/2015

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2015

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pizza

pizzagrl10 photo

pizzagrl10

Las Vegas, NV

Horrible service

Good Food, Horrible Service!!
So at 6:15 I ordered a pizza and 2 subs. At 7:10 a pizza a sub and an order of chicken fingers arrive $40 bill and when I called to have my sub brought I was asked if I wanted to keep the chicken fingers seeing as it was a $17 order and my sub was only $9. I had explained that they didn’t even include the fries that are suppose to come with the fingers and I only wanted the sub. We had guests and that was my meal that was missing! I was told I would have to be called back after waiting another 20 mins they told me I had to give them the chicken when they brought the sub. That’s all fine with me as that’s not what I wanted anyway, but the kids could’ve had them I know they’re just throwing them out! Very rude. It took until 8:10 for me to finally get my food, very disappointing!! 2 hours later!!!!!

pizza

sausage sub

steak philly

Pizza Bistro American

Brothers Italian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Brothers Italian Bistro is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Brothers Pizza Las Vegas, Brothers Pizza Craig Road, Brothers Italian Bistro On Craig Rd, Pizza Tenaya And Craig, Brothers Pizza Las Vegas Craig Rd, Brothers Pizza Craig Las Vegas, Brother's Pizza Menu Craig/Tnaya, Pizza On Tenaya And Craig, and Brothers Pizza Tenaya Las Vegas.