Brothers Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"one of the best restaurants in the area!"
"I used to work at a pozza joint and have never had a steak and cheese sub that was even comparable to the ones I made myself. Until now. Awesome subs. Awesome pizza. Lucky they don't deliver to my area or I'd eat it 3x a week!"
"Steak tops, subs, actually everything is great!!"
"Pizza shop would not honor one of their coupons even though it wasn't expired!"
Cons
"Accepting their coupons"
Comments
"Going to the attorney General"
Allessandria photo

Allessandria

Taunton, MA

Waited forever for 2 sandwiches and a bowl of soup

I would give zero stars if I could. Called in an order at 6:04 and didn’t get it until 6:48. I ordered two sandwiches. I got there and grabbed two bags of chips and the girl forgot to ring them up, so I said good, can you also add an order of Kale soup. I was told 20 minutes when I called and showed up 25 minutes later. I stood there for 10 minutes while everyone else got their food and left, and another girl who just paid was apologized to for the delay and told her order is coming right out. At that point, 35 minutes after I called in the order I asked if she could check on mine, a steak and cheese sub and Italian sub and the manager said he did not know when it would be done. Really? They do not know when a sandwich they had an order for 35 minutes ago would be done. I got a little upset and asked why he didn’t know, I called it in at 6:04. He still didn’t know. Another customer told me I should take it up with the manager. I would have but the manager kept peeking around the corner and left the poor girl behind the register deal with a customer that got upset because he thought it was acceptable to say he didn’t know when my sandwich would be done? I told that customer to mind his own business. Like I told the girl I had a rough week, the reason I called in an order is I wanted to just pick up dinner on my way home and go home. Well, not so much. They lost a lot more than just my occasional sandwich order, they also lost the large work orders we gave them. All I wanted to know is when my food was coming out. People who came in after me and ordered while I was standing there already had their food and left. Manager never said a word to me, he kind of just threw my food at me, I took it and threw it away in fear he spit in it.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery Takeout

Brothers Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2015 A diner from Mansfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    one of the best restaurants in the area!
  • 7/18/2015 A diner from Taunton, MA tried it.

• 1/12/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Steak tops, subs, actually everything is great!!
  • 10/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza shop would not honor one of their coupons even though it wasn't expired!
    Cons
    Accepting their coupons
    Comments
    Going to the attorney General
  • 9/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/26/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

Brothers Pizza is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Brother's Pizza Raynham, Brothers Pizza In Raynham Ma, Raynham Ma Pizza, Brothers Pizza Raynham Ma Menu, Brothers Pizza Menu Raynham Ma, Brothers Pizza Raynham, and Brothers Pizza Raynham Ma.