Brothers Pizza

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Italian

Overall
Pros
"The place is great, it's getting better! The problem is that there's several menus for this restaurant and BrothersPizza doesn't actually own them! Their actual website is > www.bros-pizza.net <"
"Good service!"
Cons
"When you order delivery we have had over cooked pizza sent."
Comments
"Most of the time the food is great. Like anywhere else the food can be hit or miss."
  • 9/13/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Waynesboro, PA tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A Lunch food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/01/2017

• 8/24/2017

A Lunch food lover from Mount Joy, PA tried it.

• 8/22/2017

A Lunch food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Waynesboro, PA tried it.

• 8/09/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Chambersburg, PA tried it.

• 7/02/2016

A Lunch food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried it.

• 3/31/2016

A Lunch food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

hlansford photo

hlansford

Waynesboro, PA

Horrible owner

One has to wonder what is going on with these review sites, or with Brother’s Pizza in general. I wrote a review last year, which was not a flattering one, and posted it on every review site I could fine. Lo and Behold, I cannot find my review on any of them now. Odd.

We used to enjoy this place, until we called an order in for carry-out one evening. The order was correct except for my sub. We ordered a steak and cheese sub and got a sub with nothing but bacon on it. I’m talking nothing but crumbled up bacon. When we called to advise that the order was wrong the owner argued with me on the phone, saying that we ordered a bacon sub. Uhm no, I guarantee I didn’t because I don’t like bacon. He was incredibly rude and actually sat on the phone and ARGUED with me about my order for over 5 minutes!!! Really? What has happened to customer service??? Wouldn’t he think that I knew what I ordered? It’s not like I called and said oh, you forgot the onions on my sub. I ordered a steak and cheese and got a BACON sub!!!

The experience was enough that we have not patronized the establishment since. I have never, ever experienced a more rude person in my life. Do not eat at this place if you value being treated with respect, as you should be as a person who is supporting the livelihood of the owner and the employees.

Philly Steak with Onion & Mushroom Hero

Don’t know, didn’t get the correct one.

Good For Kids Lunch Breakfast

Brothers Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Brothers Pizza is located near the cities of Rouzerville, Washington Township, and Zullinger.
People found this by searching for: Brothers Pizza Rouzerville Pa, Brothers Pizza Menu Waynesboro Pa, Pizza Waynesboro Pa, Brothers Pizza 17268 Menu, Brothers Pizza 17268, Brothers Pizza Menu 17268, Delivery In Waynesboro Pa, Brothers Pizza Menu, and Brothers Pizza Waynesboro Pa Menu.