Brother's Roast Beef

Cuisine: Soups, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Horrible service, rude staff, food is always cold on delivery. "
Cons
"Listening to the girl behind the counter complaining about her personal life ! Her language was pretty bad for my 9 yr old to here. She was rude when she took our order & when she called me up to retrieve it. Lose the girl with the long blonde hair an"
"Just terrible service, slow delivery, always rude to customers."
Comments
"Food was good & service stunk "
"Don't eat here"
March 17, 2014

DO NOT GO HERE

For a delivery order I had to reiterate the order at least three times. They did not take our phone number down. An hour later I called and they sent the driver to the wrong apartment and that he was downstairs. We gave them the correct…

Donna

from GrubHub
January 11, 2014

Brothers is the best of everything in a take out delivery resteraunt Never had a bad delivery and the service is awesome as well.
June 17, 2010

Best roast beef in town

I can't say enough good things about Brother's. The food is amazing, and the staff are all so nice. I especially love the sauce on the roast beef sandwiches and the pizza. No one in the area makes a pizza like Brother's. If you've…

Soups Kid's Menu Lunch

Brother's Roast Beef  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/03/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Food was good & service stunk
  • 10/18/2013 A diner from Malden, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Horrible service, rude staff, food is always cold on delivery.
    Cons
    Just terrible service, slow delivery, always rude to customers.
    Comments
    Don't eat here
  • 7/05/2013 A diner from Malden, MA tried it.

Brother's Roast Beef is located near the cities of West Everett, Everett, Medford, Melrose, and Chelsea.
People found this by searching for: Brothers Roast Beef Malden, Brothers Pizza, Brothers Restaurant Malden, Brothers Roast Beef Malden Ma Menu, Brothers Roast Beef Malden Ma, Brothers Roast Beef Malden Menu, Brothers Deli Malden, and Brothers Restaurant In Malden.