7347 Madison St
Forest Park, IL 60130

Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Desserts, Vegan

Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor is a Ice Cream, Desserts, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/13/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

MaRy25 photo

MaRy25

South Holland, IL

Homemade Ice Cream!!

I have been to the Brown Cow three times since last summer. I have been impressed every time I have gone, but my most recent visit really was amazing! I ordered the same thing I ordered last time, the Turtle Sundae (I got the smaller one for $1 less). It was still a very generous portion. The best part of my visit was that around 20 people walked in while I was there, and they had called ahead and ordered 2 of their “Trough Sundaes” I believe they’re called. It was 20 scoops of ice cream, complete with topping, whipped cream, nuts, and cherries. It costs $45 each, so this guy spent $90 on ice cream that night! It was fun to watch the waitress make both of the sundaes, and it made me hungry for more!

Turtle Sundae

Delicious, smooth ice cream complete with rich caramel and fudge, freshly roasted pecans and just the right amount of whipped cream (I don’t like too much whipped cream). My boyfriend had a milkshake and said it was kind-of thin, but that is why I don’t order milkshakes! I like them extra thick and unless I make it myself, it never ends up being extra thick!

Ice Cream Good For Kids Desserts

Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor  Restaurant Reviews

Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor is located near the cities of River Forest, Maywood, Oak Park, Proviso Township, and Hines.
People found this by searching for: Brown Cow Ice Cream Forest Park, Brown Cow 60130, Brown Cow Ice Cream Trough Cost, Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor Forest Park Menu, The Brown Cow Oak Park Menu, The Brown Cow Forest Park Menu, and Brown Cow Forest Park Menu.