18332 Bagley Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130-3411

Brown Derby Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Beer, Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"The main reason for the low rating was Service, Service, Service...One of the very few remaining Brown Derby's left from a popular restaurant chain and this location is bound and determined to destroy one of the last. I REALLY wish I could tell you the n"
"My wife ordered prime rib, was so tough could not push fork into it, informed waitress was told they were busy and she didn't know how long it would take for new meal, 35 minutes later new meal came asked for a box and left"
"Host didnt give a prty of 8 enough silverware. Waitress didn't bring forks needed to eT after meal was delivered, had to go get our own. Had to keep asking for refills and tooQk forever to give our order. Food was low quality. Salad was not of good flavo"
"Excellant food, very friendly servers, pleasant atmosphere. Very happy we chose to have dinner there for my Husbands birthday"
"Burgers are great?!"
"the onion rings were awesome "
"Many televisions "
"EXCELLENT FOOD, EXPERTLY PREPARED, GRACIOUSLY SERVED"
"The family.got a chance to get together"
"Our waitress was great"
"Nobody there"
Cons
"Everything....see the Pros"
"Fries should be fresh cut and double fried"
"Wish there was a Brown Derby in Athens, GA "
"This was the first time we were at the Berea location. I ordered the T-bone steak in medium and pricy. When I got my dinner, I looked at my steak and it was so thin I could not believe this is how they served it. Shame on you for misleading a customer."
"Food quality, decor, cleanliness "
Comments
"Lousy Lousy Service and a textbook example of How To Run A Restaurant Into the Ground!"
"Don't miss it!"
"Don't go. Big disappointment It's not good like it use to be 30 years ago. Very expensive for low quality meats and fish. "
  • 5/15/2019

A diner from Brunswick, OH tried it.

• 4/26/2019

A Steak chowhound from Olmsted Falls, OH tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/11/2018

A dining patron from Herndon, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything....see the Pros
    Comments
  • 6/12/2018

A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried it.

• 4/08/2018

A Steak food lover from Brunswick, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/23/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/23/2018

A diner from North Royalton, OH tried it.

• 2/07/2018

A Steak food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2017

A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 9/19/2017

A Steak chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steak Beer Steakhouses

Brown Derby Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Brown Derby Roadhouse is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Brown Derby Roadhouse Middleburg Heights, Brown Derby Middleburg Hts Ohio, Girves Brown Derby Bagley Rd. Middleburg Heights, Oh, Roadhouse Restaurant Middleburg Hts Ohio, Girves Brown Derby Middleburg Hts, Brown Derby Roadhouse Bagley Menu, and Roadhouse And 44130.