1815 York Rd, #b
Timonium, MD 21093-5119

Bruce Lee

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Noodles, Soups

• 1/26/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

jmfamp photo

jmfamp

Parkton, MD

Much Improved

I stopped here for dinner a few day ago and it was much better than I expected.
I think they changed owners…much improved. We had pork fried rice…meaty with good diversity, had orange chicken…crispy and spicy and we had sweet and sour pork…also good. My wife had chicken and cashews…she like it.

snevil1 photo

snevil1

Towson, MD

Wow

I’ve never been disappointed at Bruce Lee’s. Their fried crabmeat cheese wontons are the best I’ve ever had (AND they are free if you spend $20). They also have an AMAZING diet menu. I just got the steamed chicken and shrimp with broccoli and it’s probably the best chinese food I’ve had. The ingredients are fresh and the shimp are HUGE. Great experience.

Fried Crabmeat Cheese Wontons

Hands down the best out of the Chinese Restaurants in the Towson area

Diet Steamed Chicken and Shrimp with broccoli

The best meal I’ve had on a diet menu. Tastes just as good as non-diet selections and the ingredients are fresh. The shrimp are enormous. Highly recommended.

Devoreaux photo

Devoreaux

Towson, MD

Bruce Lee Restaurant in Timonium

THE WORST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!! The egg rolls smelled rancid when bitten into. HOW DO YOU MESS UP AN EGG ROLL!!! I ordered one of the “Chef’s Specialties” – crispy shrimp with walnuts in a spicy sauce. The shrimp were not fried golden brown and when bitten into they had the texture of cocktail shrimp. They served me fried cocktail shrimp. Terrible food and dishonest owners. I am definitely writing off this restaurant. I found them on CAMPUSFOOD.COM. My advice – don’t bother. Oh, by the way, they charge for fortune cookies. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Crispy shrimp with walnuts

Frozen cocktail shrimp lightly fried in batter. DISGUSTING!!!

Bruce Lee Vegetarian Noodles

Bruce Lee   Restaurant Reviews

Bruce Lee is located near the cities of Lutherville Timonium, Lutherville Timonium, Lutherville, Luthvle Timon, and Riderwood.
People found this by searching for: Bruce Lee's Timonium, Bruce Lee Lutherville Menu, Bruce Lee Timonium, Bruce Lee 2 Chinese Resta, Bruce Lee Chinese Food Md, Bruce Lee Timonium Md, Telephone Number And Menu For Bruce Lee In Cockeysville, and Bruce Lee Chinese Food Timonium.